Chapter~19 Earthquake

(Listen to song above! I'm obsessed! Btw this was requested by: undertaleAU135 !)
Error's POV:
"Pst! Error!" Ink whispered, shaking me. Right now he was trying to get me up....not happening. "Ruru! Get! Up!" He tried to push me off the bed, but I'm twice his size. "Fine! I'm going to get breakfast by myself!" He huffed in annoyance. Once he was out the door, I laughed at his tantrum. Getting up, I walked out the room too. "Nope~" I stated, picking him up bridal style. "Error!" He whined, "well, this is you PUNishment, for trying to wake me up" I explained. "I wanted food!" He protested, I ignored his second tantrum, and continued to go to the dinning haul. I put Ink down and pushed open the large doors. "What the-" "we're early?!" Ink was baffled, the only people there were. Dust, NM, Blueberry, Fell, Dream, Cross, Ink and I. "How are we early?! You wouldn't get up!!" Ink was so confused. "Oh well looks like we have to go back to bed" I teased. Ink was going to protest, but was cut off. The ground violently shook. "EARTHQUAKE!!" Mrs. Dellfire screamed over the loud roars of the earthquake. I locked eyes with Ink, he was petrified. I opened my arms for him, and without a second thought, he jumped into them. "MISS. MEGAN!! MRS. CLARK!! GET ALL THE CHILDREN TO SAFTEY!!" Mrs. Dellfire commanded. Everyone else burst threw the doors, pure terror on their faces. "CHILDREN! GO!!" Mrs. Clark demanded. We all ran outside, Miss. Megan opened an underground hatch. We were all pushed in, with the teachers. "What's going on?!" Asked Dream, "earthquake.." We all answered in unison. I could feel Ink shake beneath me, "shh...it's ok Inky...we're safe now.." I promised kissing the top of his head. The rumbling stopped, "I-is it over?.." Ink asked. "I think so" Mrs. Clark unlocked the hatch. We heard a loud gasp, and all of us tumbled out of the hatch....the orphanage....the side of it was in shambles. "It's ok children, we will make that area forbidden until it is fixed." Mrs. Dellfire explained, we all nodded. Understanding the situation.

Gaster's POV: (didn't expect that!)
"No! No! No! Shut it down Abdullah!" Abdullah ran towards the machine....too late. Black fog spread threw out  the lab, fogging up my vision threw my goggles. I grabbed Abdullah, and jumping threw a portal, before the lab and our universe exploded. "W.D? Where are we?" I stood up, "orphanage" hope glistened threw me. "Cousin! Where are you?!" I shouted, "what did you do?!" She screamed coming around the corner. "An experiment to get in touch with the creators went wrong..our universe was destroyed." She was shocked, "I need to call the future Ink" I exolaned, and got out my phone.
"Hello?"
"Hello, Ink, it's me, Gaster, from the orphanage AU, the one you didn't create..."
"Oh! I remember now! So...what's wrong...Pj! Give me back the phone"
"Hehe, the kid giving you trouble"
"Yes, yes he is.....ok I'm good now, what's the problem?"
"Oh...me and my lab partner were creating a machine to get in touch with the creators, when the machine exploded. As well as our universe"
"*gasp* do you want me to create a new universe and lab?!"
"That would be ever so kind of you, but I don't want to put you under so much pressure....especially with the new arrival"
"it will be fine! Hey! Maybe the Ink from your AU can help me, and we can get to know each other!"
"Splendid idea! I will ask my Mrs. Dellfire if that is ok, thank you, and take care"
"Bye! I will"
"Bye"
And with that, I hung up the phone, and went to tell my cousin about the news.
(School soon...sad buuuut~ I get a new teacher! And he is a man and the male teachers are always the funny nice ones! So I may be more inspired and happier when it comes to writing!)