Chapter~12 Breaking Out

(Sorry for crappy chapter names! ^3^)

??? POV:

I went to the prison Mr. Aro was kept in, i had an idea. It was quite difficult to get past the guards so i used my magic (me and my dad call it magicaaaaa)to knock them out, seriously they should have better reinforcements around here. "🕆︎☝︎☟︎...🕈︎☟︎✡︎ ✋︎💧︎ ❄︎☟︎☜︎☼︎☜︎ 💧︎⚐︎⚐︎⚐︎⚐︎ 💣︎✌︎☠︎✡︎ 👍︎☜︎☹︎☹︎💧︎?!?!(ugh...why is there soooo many cells?!?!) i spoke to myself in Wing Dings, i ended up knocking a guard out and stealing his clothes/suit. I then walked up to a guard and asked "do you happen to know where Mr. Aro's cell is?" he looked at me suspiciously "you do know we call them by number and why do you ask?" he asked me curiously. "Oh...sorry i am new on the job and the boss wanted an interrogation session" i said bluntly as he pointed down the haul, "down the haul to your left and third cell on the right" he said bluntly keeping his posture. "Thank you kind sir" i said following his directions, it was very hard for me to speak English when my language is Wing Dings. I came across the cell, in the corner was who i predict to be Mr. Aro. "Excuse me, but i'm here to break you out" i whispered as he looked up at me. "What do you want...Gaster" he said to me angrily. "Look i know i'm the reason you are in here but we dedicated our lives to making the young Creator and Destroyer discover their powers! and we made a oath to do what ever it takes to succeed!" i whisper yelled explaining to him. I could here the guards coming around the corner, i grabbed my partner and ran. (NOT AS IN A RELATIONSHIP PARTNER I MEAN A....HMMM....PARTNER IN CRIME!) "Hey!" the guards yelled running after us. We ended up running around the prison attracting more guards as we ran, when i finally had the time to look back there were about seventeen guards after us. After a bit of running we found the exit and with my magic i broke the doors down with a loud earth shaking BOOM it was that loud and frightening the guards that were casing us stopped dead in their tracks. Thing is inmates can't use their powers because when they are brought i it is cut off by the handcuffs, but i'm not an inmate so i can use my powers but i have to be out of the prison boundaries to teleport because there is a spell on the are so that monsters don't teleport. Funny thing is Mr. Aro here has no power because he is human, hence he has to be the...how do i put this...crash dummy?...yea good enough. Once we arrived to the lab we instantly thought of a plan, "❄︎☟︎✋︎💧︎ ✋︎💧︎ 👌︎⚐︎🕆︎☠︎👎︎ ❄︎⚐︎ 💣︎✌︎😐︎☜︎ ❄︎☟︎☜︎✋︎☼︎ 🏱︎⚐︎🕈︎☜︎☼︎💧︎ 👍︎⚐︎💣︎☜︎ ⚐︎🕆︎❄︎!"(this is bound to make their powers come out!) i yelled speaking my language. "Yes, but...i don't know how to use one..." he said to me looking away, "✋︎❄︎'💧︎ ⚐︎😐︎ 💣︎☼︎.✌︎☼︎⚐︎ ✋︎ 🕈︎✋︎☹︎☹︎ ❄︎☜︎✌︎👍︎☟︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎" (it's ok Mr. Aro i will teach you) i said brightly. "I said to you WD to call me Abdul!" he said a irritatingly. We ended up staying up all night thinking of the plan........and watching Ink and Error cuddle each other and Paperjam in their sleep hehehe!.