Chapter~14 Explaining

(Video above *funny* meh favrioute Youruber APHMAU!!)
Error's POV:

Me and Ink had just finished explaining our absence and what happened and what Gaster had told us. "S-So you two had a kid?!?!" Blue yelled/asked "and you are GODS!?!?" yelled/asked Fell, just at that moment the doors to the dinning haul burst open. We all just stood there in shock "hello, children" said an old dry voice that belongs to none other than Mrs. Dellfire, "and the answer to those questions are 1. Ink and Error's future selves have a kid but that's another timeline and 2. yes, they are gods, god of Destruction and Creation" Mrs. Dellfire explained to all of them. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh!" everyone said, "were were you Mrs. Dellfire?" Ink asked everyone looked at her thinking the same thing "i was talking to Gaster and Mr. Aro as you know him about something you can't know" she stated. I felt a tug on my jacket sleeve i looked down to see Ink (he is that short XD) "E-Error? can we call Gaster a-and show them him?" Ink asked shyly holding his rainbow amulet/ necklace Gaster gave him. I just nodded "Gaster?" he said holding his amulet, a gooey portal then opened in front of us, then a figure in a lab coat came out "Gaster!" Ink yelled with excitement. "Hello child, why did you call me?" he asked "we wanted you to meet our friends!" Ink said, i have to say i was jealous because Ink was so happy to see Gaster that he was ignoring me. I walked up to Ink and hugged him from behind "Gaster, this is everyone...everyone this is Gaster" i said picking Ink up, siting down then putting him on my lap. "Hello children, hello cousin!" Gaster said happily hugging Mr. Dellfire, we all stat there with blank expressions, "so that's why Gaster said you helped him!" Ink said "yes, that is the reason" Gaster said. "Were is Mr. Aro?!" I asked hugging Ink tighter remembering what he did to him, "Error...remember Mr. Aro had no choice.." Ink whined, i calmed down but kept my tight hug. "Hehehe! i ship it!" Gaster said fangirling "i know, i do too" said Mrs. Dellfire still not showing any emotion, "not you too!!"  i whined "how long?" Ink asked them. "Hmmm...since you came to the Orphanage!" said Gaster. Ink stood there for a second counting on his fingers, "that was...WE WERE 3!!!" Ink said "you have been shipping us together for 13 years?!?!" I yelled "yep!" said Mrs. Dellfire and Gaster in unison.

Ink's POV:

After that catastrophe we all were eating lunch when Gaster screamed "IT IS VALENTINE'S DAY TOMORROW!!" while dropping his phone. I looked at Error and he smiled as we the rest of the food.

(sorry it's soooooooooooooooooooooooooo short like Ink but i  just don't feel like writing more i have Writers Block -______-   if you have any ideas please let me know i will always do them!! back stage talk!!:

Error: Gaster why???

Gaster: Because you are the cutest couple!!

Ink: hehehe! Error was jelly

Error: *blushes* was not...

Ink: *hugs Gaster*

Error: *starts to glitch*

Gaster: make that SUPER jelly!!

Ink: G-Gaster you should...run!

Error: *chasing Gaster*

Error & Gaster: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

~~~1 minute later~~~
Error: MINE!!! *hugs Ink*

Ink *sigh* love you ya big jelly baby *snuggles into his warm/glitchy embrace*

Error: love you too..