CHAPTER~4

Error's POV:

After that make-out session me and Ink began cleaning the dinning haul. All of the sudden i heard a CRASH!! from outside, so me and Ink went to see. When we got out side we were astonished of what we saw. "Look...i'm here to say i'm sorry, sorry for hurting you and sorry Fell for not letting him be with you.." Swap Pap said looking down "YOU BASTARD!!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT AND EXPECT US TO THINK THAT YOU ACCIDENTALLY SHOT YOUR STRONGEST WEAPON AT BLUE!?!?!?" Fell Screamed standing in front of Blue. "I-i...y-you don't n-n-need t-to forgive m-me b-but know t-that i-i-i'm s-so so s-sorry..." Swap Pap stuttered out falling to his knees. Blue could see his pain and ran to him "Blue?!" Fell said worried that Swap Pap would hurt him again, "i-it's ok big b-brother i...i forgive you!" Blue said hugging Swap Pap tightly. All of the sudden Swap Pap pushed away, "you may forgive me...but i won't forgive myself...i don't even know why you call me brother anymore..." S. Pap said looking down again. (*Breaks 4th wall* Author~Chan is to lazy to say Swap Pap so im'a just say S. Pap!! >~<) "nonsense you are the best brother i could ever ask for and don't hurt yourself over this i'm fine see!" he said with joy. "Heh your better that my bro!" Fell stated laughing a bit , "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY YOU SLACKER!?!?!" yelled F. Pap (Fell Pap XD) "ohhhhhhh shit!" said Fell as his brother started chasing him around. "For a 17 year old F. Pap is scary!" said Ink laughing.

(sorry for short chapter i just don't feel like it sorry again BTW me and my friend Anana i was talking about we talked on the phone for 1 hour and 4 minutes >~<)