Chapter~8 A BABY!?!?

Error's POV:
We were all sitting at the tree chatting away and watching Reaper flirt with my Bro Geno. I was sitting there minding my own business when miss. Clark came running out to us. "Ink! Error! Miss. Delfire wants you in her office your not in trouble don't worry!" Miss. Clark said dragging us to her worn out red wooden door.

"Come in children!" She said as we entered, as soon as we did she turned around wearing a

"Come in children!" She said as we entered, as soon as we did she turned around wearing a...Tu Tu. I could feel Ink griping my arm for support as he laughed into my jacket. "Ha, Ha, very funny now do you know why you are here?" She asked sounding a little annoyed. "W-well is t-the answer to l-laugh at you b-because I think I'm doing it right HAHAHA!!" Ink laughed digging his head in my chest to stop laughing. "Well my cousin had a baby and I have to babysit it for two weeks sooo...you are going to be his "parents" for two weeks" Miss. Delfire said handing Ink a baby.

He was so cute, "OHMYGODERRORHEISOCUTE!!!" Ink said tossing him in the air as the baby giggled

He was so cute, "OHMYGODERRORHEISOCUTE!!!" Ink said tossing him in the air as the baby giggled. "What's his name?" I asked holding the baby's hand, "Paperjam, PJ for short" she said giving us food and other baby stuff. Me and Ink walked outside to show everyone PJ, "WHEN DID YOU TWO HAVE A KID?!?" Blue and Dream gasped. But before I could say anything "so was it nice~ how long did you two "do it" for~" List said. "W-what t-t-this kid isn't o-ours w-w-we just g-got to take care of him for t-two weeks!" Ink stuttered out.
{Hi! That's all I want to write Oh! and btw we met this awesome couple from Melbourne and they jade a kid named kiye and they were so nice I'm going to sleep now bye~}
Word count: 322