CHAPTER~3

Error's POV:

My opened my eyes realising i fell asleep on the roof. (sorry XD) All my worries went away when i realised the sleeping figure next to me, i just sat there for a few minutes just staring at him with awe. Then he fluttered his eyes open and i blushed a bright yellow, "hmm, morning Ru Ru" Ink said. "Ru Ru?" i said puzzled by the nick name "s-sorry if you don't like it i-i just thought it would b-be a nice nick n-name!!!" Ink said waving his hands around frantically nearly falling off the roof. I held his face with my and and kissed him passionately and he kissed back, "i love it Inky just as much as i love you" i said. After watching the sunrise me and Ink walked inside but were stopped none other than Ms. Dellfire. "Where.were.you.two!?!?" she shouted and everyone woke up glad to see us, "you two come with me to the dungeon!!" she shouted and me, Ink and Fresh laughed as she and everyone else were confused. "Oh! we *haha* won't be seeing the dungeon for a long *haha* time!!!" i laughed, she looked mad "clean dinning haul now. Me and Ink were laughing all the way to the dinning haul, but when we got there we realised a kid sitting at the table crying, so Ink went mother mode and zoomed over to him not even Sonic The Hedgehog can bet Ink in mother mode.

Ink's POV:

Me and Error were laughing so much until i realised a kid crying on one of the tables, so i went mother mode. When i got to him i realised "Swap Pap?!" i ran and hugged him, Error realised the situation and came over "what happened to you bud?" asked Error concerned. "B-Blue..." Swap Pap said "what did Blue do?!" Error asked completely shocked, "n-no I hurt Blue..." he said still crying. "What happened?" i asked softly.

Swap Pap's POV:

~~~Flash Back~~~

"Blue! you can't be with that evil prick!" i shouted pointing to Fell who held Blue close. "You cant boss be Brother it is my life and i am willing to spend it wit Fell.." Blue said getting out of Fell's embrace and coming in front of me. "No..No! i will not lose the only family i got to someone like that freak!!" i yelled, my anger got the best of me and i unconsciously summoned a Blaster Gaster and before i could stop it it shot Blueberry. "Blue!?!?!" Fell said picking him up. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!?! IF YOU WERE A GOOD BROTHER YOU WOULD RESPECT HIS WISHES!!!!!" Fell said shooting me with his Blaster Gasters. I just stood there and took every hit because i deserved even worse that having 9.9999999 taken away from my health. Fell ended up taking Blue to the nurse's office and i sat down on a table in the dinning haul to cry.

~~~Flash Back End~~~

Error's POV:

After Swap Pap finished his story i noticed Ink shivered when he heard "Nurse's office" so i hugged him and kissed his forehead. "It's ok Inky" i said i looked up to see Swap Pap with a smug look on his face "so you two are a couple.....what would you do if i did....this!" he said picking Ink up and running. "INK!!!!" i yelled running after Swap Pap later catching him with my strings, "GiVe.InK.BaCk.NoW!!!!" i said glitching like crazy as Swap Pap let Ink go but i didn't let Swap Pap go "Error he still needs to heal let him go you could kill him" Ink said worried "MaYbE ThAt'S WhAt I WaNt To HaPpEn!!" i yelled still glitching like crazy. Ink suddenly grabbed my face and kissed me passionately and i kissed back "now release him..." Ink said "ok babe what ever you say" i said releasing Swap Pap as he ran off and me and Ink had a make out session.