I'm In The Naruto World

New Fan-Fic enjoy.
-Author.

Character Description

Name: Sora Kimiki

Likes: Anime, Manga, Dogs, Wolves and other loyal animals.

Dislikes: Bullies, People who hate anime and manga, animal abusers.

Apperance: Black hair that falls to her hips with a silver strand of hair on the left side of her face. She wears a black t-shirt with a red heart on the right side of her shirt on the shoulder. She wears black track coat over that. She has black and purple short shorts on and black track shoes with black socks. She has one black star earring that she wears on her right ear. She has an athletic type figure. She has light sky colored eyes that turn different shades of sky blue depending on her mood. When she's mad her eyes turn a dark sky blue, when she's upset her eyes turn a dull sky blue, when she's happy her eyes are light sky blue, when she's thinking her eyes are a normal sky blue color, when she's confused her eyes turn a greyish sky blue color.

Age: 13

Family: Unknown

Jutsu: Unknown
-----------------------------------------------------------

It was a normal day. I got up, got ready for school, ate a quick breakfast, ran to school, came home, ate dinner, watched anime, read manga, went to bed.

"I want to go where I belong." I mumble as I fall asleep.

The next morning I woke up but I wasn't in my bedroom anymore I was in a forest.

"Ok where am I lets see." I mutter and I sit up. "Tree's more tree's rocks, Kakashi, dirt, wait a second." I look at the Kakashi guy. "I'm dead I was killed in my sleep and I was sent to heavan." I say to myself and I look around for a letter or something and I find my bookbag. "Huh lets see." I look through my bag and I find a couple outfits similar to the one I'm wearing, Shuriken, kunai, a katana, and a black envelope. "Looks promising." I mutter and I open it and it says.

"Dear Sora, if you are reading this then the Kimiki clan and I are dead unfortunately. My name is Yuki I was your birth mother. The Kimiki clan was helping the leaf with the nine tailed fox Kurama when you were born and we thought it would be safe if we sent you somewhere else. We didn't know how long you would be away from The Hidden Leaf Village and we were worried if we could never meet you but it turns out we never could. If you want proof that you are from here the silver strand of hair you have proves your a Kimiki. You are my daughter and the Princess of the Kimiki clan. Be safe and if you need answers on something go to the Hokage he will answer your questions. Your mother and father Yuki and James Kimiki."

"Bull." I mutter and I put the letter back in my bag and someone taps my shoulder and I turn around. "Need something?" I ask.

"Who are you and why are you here?" A raven chicken haired boy asks.

I silently curse myself for not remembering his name. "Sora my name is Sora and why I'm here is a mystery to myself." I say to him and I stand up and I grab my bag. "Well see ya Chicken ass." I say to him with a smirk and I walk towards the big red building with the Fire Country symbol and I walk up a flight of stairs and I knock on a door.

"Come in."

I inhale and exhale and I walk in.

"And who are you?" A guy with scars on his face asks me annoyed.

I gulp mentally. "My name is Sora Kimiki." I say to the two guys in the room.

Their eyes widen.