Aftermaths

A week later

Sora's POV

I stand up and stretch. I wait till I hear a pop and I smile. "Aw man that feels good. I can move again."

Naruto walks in with Sasuke next to him.

I crack my knuckles with a smirk. "Time for payback."

They both pale. "That's not why were here."

I smack them upside the head and they fall forward.

They both stand up straight then turn to look at me. "You can move again." Naruto says to me.

I nod. "And it feels great to. Hospitals are so boring when I'm stuck in them."

"Anyways, I'm leaving the village for a while. A long while." Sasuke says to me.

"That figures. I was expecting that." I say to him.

"BIG SIS." I get tackled to the ground in a hug.

I look down to see Umi crying. "Say what? Am I the only one who's confused here?"

"After she learned what happened during the war and how you, Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura had a huge part in it, she took some time to rethink everything. She's came to her senses and proved it." Kakashi says standing in the door frame.

I raise an eyebrow unamused. "This isn't her. The chakra signature is way off." I say to him.

"Crap, she didn't fall for it." Naruto mutters.

The Umi look alike poofs into Sakura and she sits up.

"We just wanted you to have some good news." Sakura says to me.

I raise an eyebrow. "Peace was achieved between the nations right?" I ask them.

"For now." Kakashi says to me.

"Then my dream was achieved. That's good enough news for me." I say to them.

"So that's what your dream was. You never really said it before." Sakura says to me.

I nod. "I just wanted peace. I don't need to become a Kage, or a leader. Actually, I'm not cut out for that stuff, at all. I'm fine with peace."

Kakashi laughs. "Your still a mystery. You kept your dream from us this entire time."

"Are you sure that's good enough news for you? Especially after everything that's happened?" Naruto asks me.

"I'm fine. Being able to move and knowing that there is peace, is perfect for me right now. All I need is some food. I don't like IV's."

Everyone laughs.

I get up and I grab my stuff. "Alright, I'm gonna go change, then I'm signing myself out of the hospital. After I have no clue."

I walk to the bathroom and I change into a white tank top with a long sleeve fishnet underneath. Black shorts and knee high black ninja sandals. Black fingerless plated gloves.

I lost my black coat. Now I have to get a new one. Oh well, probably for the best.

I put my silver star and my black star earrings on and I braid my hair. I wash my face and I dry it.

I grab my ninja gear and put it on then I walk out with my stuff in a scroll in my pouch. I walk to the desk and I sign myself out.

"Freedom." I say after I walk out.

I run to Ichiraku's and I sit down in a seat.

"Ahh Sora, haven't seen you in a while. Where have you been?" Ayame asks me.