Attack on the Leaf

-1 Month Later-

Naruto's POV

"Ah I'm gonna be late." I yell as I run through town.

Konohomaru trys helping me but I end up being chased by bulls and I run into the Arena as I freak out. I start yelling and Shikamaru tells me to shut up and I don't see Sora or Sasuke.

"Hey where's Sasuke and Sora?" I ask him.

"Don't know. I was supposed to fight that Dosu guy." Shikamaru says to me.

"Quiet down." Our new procter says to us.

Sora's POV

"IDIOTS WE ARE GONNA BE LATE." I yell waking them up.

"We have some time don't worry." Sasuke says to me.

"Its almost ten. We missed the first and second match maybe even the third one." I say to them.

They fall out of their tree's and we grab our stuff and we stand back to back I guess and we teleport to the center of the arena.

I cross my arms with a smirk.

"They aren't late are they?" Kaka-Baka asks nervously.

"They were about to be disqualified. But you made it at the last second." Our new procter says to him.

"Baka." I say to Kaka-Baka and I hit him upside the head. "Seriously what's with you and making everything last second." I say to him and he laughs nervously.

"Ok Sora your match is first, your fighting against Shino since Kankuro forfeited." The procter says to me.

"Sora hold back." Kaka-Baka says as he walks past and Sasuke smirks.

"Don't go losing to bugs Sora." He says to me.

"I won't just don't lose against Gaara." I say to him with a smirk and he walks up the stairs to where he needs to be.

I sigh and I get ready. I just stand in my normal position as the procter announces to start fighting.

"First." I mutter and I brush off Shino's bug off my shoulder, surprising him. "Second." I tie my hair up. "Third." I smirk as he sends a few swarms of bugs towards me.

I jump over the bugs and Shino and I kick him from behind, sending him into the wall. But he turns to bugs.

"Shit." I move out of the way and I jump up on the side of the wall. "The hell, where is he." I say quietly.

"Behind you." Naruto yells.

"Crap." I get kick to the bottom of the arena and Shino jumps down to me. "Idiot." I mutter and I do some one handed hand signs and I preform the substitution jutsu and I sit in a tree.

"Ok Shino is strong I'll give him that, but he's weak in Tai Jutsu and relies on his bugs to much. The Aubrume clan is supposed to be skilled in Tai Jutsu, he can't beat me with bugs. So." I say quietly and I see him widen his eyes behind his glasses and I smirk.

I jump down and I flick his bug off my shoulder. "Ok Shino why don't we do this fair. You can use your bugs and I can use my katana." I say to him with a smirk.

"No, Tai Jutsu only." He says to me a bit angry.

"Four." I say quietly and he runs at me aiming a punch but I dodge and kick him into a tree. "Five."

"Why are you counting, you should be paying attention." He says to me aiming a kick.

"Six." I jump over and I punch him into the wall.