Chapter 13

-The Next Day-

Sora's POV

I walk behind Naruto and Jiraiya while keeping an eye on our surroundings.

"Pervy Sage, who are we searching for any way?" Naruto asks him.

"A beautiful women." Jiraiya says to him.

"Can you be any more vague?" I ask him sarcastically. "Naruto, we are looking for a women that is as old as the old guy walking next to you." I say to him.

"Wow now who is the vague one?" Jiraiya says to me.

"I gave more details than you old guy." I say to him with a smirk and I see a tick mark appear on his head and he goes to hit me on the head but I move out of the way and he hits the air instead and we continue walking.

We get to the next city and hear a huge crash and I cover my ears. "What the hell was that?" I mutter.

"We didn't hear anything." Naruto says to me.

"Of course Losers like you two didn't hear that loud crash. I'm gonna go see what it was." I say to them and I run in the gates of the town and I run to where I heard the sound and I see a 2 women and Kabuto and Orochimaru.

"Oh its the snake who killed gramps and his pet." I say sarcastically.

"Oh Sora, you joined the party." Kabuto says to me with a smirk.

"You know its never to late to join me Sora." Orochimaru says to me with a smirk.

"Uh huh, yeah I don't trust you. You killed Gramps and attacked my team and gave Sasuke a curse mark. Do you really think I'm gonna trust you after you hurt people I care about?" I ask him annoyed.

"And this is why I didn't like you. Even from the start of the exams." Kabuto says to me.

"I don't need people like you to like me." I say to him. "I already feel sick by your presence." I say to snake and his pet.

"Now is that any way to talk to a Sanin?" Orochimaru asks me with a smirk.

"If I talk to a person with a higher title than me and I don't like them one bit then I won't be polite." I say to him and I glance at the women. "Who are you two?" I ask them calmly as I glare at Kabuto and he glares back.

"I'm Shizune and this is Lady Tsunade a Sanin." The lady with short black hair says to me quickly.

"Sora Kimiki, why don't you come with us." Orochimaru hisses to me.

"Kimiki?" Shizune says thinking.

"I really wish I could kick your asses but I would rather not destroy this town." I say to the snake. "But I can do this." I pull out my katana as he comes at me with his snake sword and I force chakra into my blade and I slice Kabuto's arm and he growls and that distracts Orochimaru so I kick him into the wall and it crumbles to the floor and Kabuto helps Orochimaru up and they leave while glaring at me.

I sheath my katana. "Well my name is Sora Kimiki. Its nice to meet you Shizune, Lady Tsunade." I say to them with a smile.

"Kid, who were your parents?" Tsunade asks me.

"Yuki and James Kimiki. That's all I know since I was sent somewhere else for 13 years." I say to her and I jump up on top of the wall and I sit there.

"You mean your mother was my student and that I'm your God Mother?" Tsunade asks me.

"That's what I was told by Jiraiya." I say to her as we sit in a bar as Tsunade drinks and I eat a sandwich.