The Land Of Waves

"Distance to the target." Kaka-Baka says through the ear piece.

"Five meters." Me and Sakura say and I we glare at each other from across the clearing.

"5 meters." Sasuke says.

"..."

"Naruto?" Kaka-Baka asks.

"Sorry 5 meters." Naruto says.

"Your slow Naruto." Kaka-Baka says to him.

I walk up to the cat and I bend down. "Good kitty I'm not gonna hurt you." I say quietly and the cat comes up and sniffs me then starts purring and rubbing itself against me. I pet it head and I pick it up.  "Lost pet Tora captured." I say through the ear piece.

"YEAH." Naruto yells through the ear piece.

I stumble backwards and I land on my butt with the cat still on me. "Naruto shut up please." I say through the ear piece as I try getting my hearing back to normal.

"Yes Ma'am." He says and shuts up.

I walk with the others back to the Hokage office and I hand Tora to her owner.

"OH MY BABY MY PRECIOUS BABY." The women yells as she squeezes the life out of Tora.

I wince and look away from her. "The poor cat." I mutter.

"That cat deserves what its owner is doing." Naruto exclaims.

I hit him upside the head and he falls on the ground face first. "Whoops my hand slipped." I say sarcastically.

Sakura snickers and Sasuke looks at Naruto with a smirk.

Gramps tells us of more missions and Naruto yells saying he wants a better mission and I just stare out the window until Gramps chuckles.

"Fine I will give you guys a C Rank mission its a simple escort mission." Gramps says to us with a smile.

I tilt my head confused.

"Who, who are we guarding is it a Lord or a Princess?" Naruto asks with excitement.

"Something tells me I don't want to know." I say and me and Sakura glare at each other then turn away with a huff.

"Come in Tazuna." Gramps says to the door.

A old guy around his fiftys walks in swaying a bit back and forth drunk and he stares at me and Naruto. "Who's the kid with the stupid expression on his face, and the girl with a streak in her hair, they look stupid am I gonna be safe with them?" They guys says drunkly.

I sigh and I walk over to him and I smack him upside the head and he glares at me. "Don't call me stupid you ignorant jerk." I say and I walk back to my position and Sakura glares at me and I glare back making Kaka-Baka and Iruka-Sensei sweat drop.

"We will be at the gate in a hour then we leave." Kaka-Baka says to Gramps. And we leave. "You two will be good on this trip no fighting or calling names." Kaka-Baka says to me and Sakura.

"But she always starts it." Me and Sakura say and point to each other. We glare and turn away.

"Be nice, remember we have to protect and escort the bridge builder." Kaka-Baka says with a closed eyed smile.

"I can already tell something is gonna go wrong." I mutter and I walk to my apartment and I grab my book bag with my clothes, weapons, scrolls and food in it and I walk to the gate and I sit on the ground and Sasuke comes with Sakura bothering him about something.

"Your on time Sora." Sasuke says to me.

"I don't feel like having a banshee scream in my ear for being late. And actually I was here early." I say to him.