He Comes Back

-2 1/2 years later-

Sora's POV

I walk in the gates of the Leaf Village and I wave to Izumo and Kotesu and I walk to the Hokage building and I walk up the stairs and I knock.

"Come in."

I walk in. "Mission complete. The rouges have been returned to the Sand Village." I say to her and I sit on the window sill looking outside.

"Good job. As always." Lady Tsunade says to me with a smile.

I smile faintly. "Naruto should be back soon. I can feel his chakra getting closer along with Old Man Perv." I say to Lady Tsunade.

"I already sent Sakura to get him." Lady Tsunade says to me and Shizune walks in.

"Lady Tsunade Sakura is on her way with Naruto and Lord Jiraiya." Shizune says to her.

I see them walking down the street and I smile and I turn around and I sit on the window sill waiting for them to get here. "This is sure gonna be fun." I say to myself and Lady Tsunade nods and puts her elbows on the table and she rests her chin on the back of her hands with a smirk.

They walk in a few minutes later.

"Oh look its Sora." Jiraiya says to me.

"Hi Old Man Perv." I say waving at him and he falls then gets back up and clears his throat and I laugh. "Hi Loser." I say to the blonde boy next to Jiraiya.

"Your still calling me loser?" Naruto says sulking a bit.

I get up and I walk over and I smack him upside the head. "Would you rather me give you brain damage?" I ask him and he freaks out and shakes his head repeatedly and I laugh and I sit back down on the window sill and I glance out to see Kakashi and I grin. "Today is gonna be fun." 

"You attitude sure has changed a lot since we were here last Sora." Naruto says to me then Sakura hits him on the head.

"Don't anger her. She's scarier than Lady Tsunade." Sakura whispers to him.

"Your training proved to be fruitful I hope?" Lady Tsunade.

I hear footsteps and I feel two familiar chakra's.

"We wouldn't come back empty handed now  would we." Jiraiya says with his usual smirk.

"Good." Lady Tsunade says to them and nods to me.

I grin and I stand up and I wait for second. "And Introducing two people you should know Naruto." I say to him and right on cue the door opens to reveal Shikamaru and Temari.

"Shikamaru, Temari. Look who the cat dragged in." Sakura says to them waving her hand.

"Is it? It is, Naruto its you." Shikamaru says and I can see Temari with a slightly disbelieving look.

I grin.

"Huh? Who are you?" Naruto asks Temari.

I laugh. "I knew it. Lady Tunade pay up." I say to her and she growls and hands me my money and I put in my pouch with a grin.

"Ok we are gonna test your skills Naruto to see where you stand as a shinobi." Lady Tsunade says to him. "I've kept the guy off missions the past couple of days. For this very occasion." She says to the three of us.

"I know who it is." I say grinning.

"Wait am I fighting you Shikamaru?" Naruto asks.

"No you won't find him in here." She points to the window next to me.