My Travels Part 2

A few days later

Sora's POV

I run through a field of flowers with a grin and I turn and fall on my back, the flowers fly up around me.

"Sensei, why?" Kiara asks walking over.

"Let loose, I became strong because I wasn't so uptight. Besides, I love doing this, its fun." I say to her with a grin plastered on my face.

Kiara looks at me doubtful. "Who trained you?" 

"No one. Kakashi-Sensei was my squad leader when I was a Genin but I already knew everything he taught me thanks to" I fall silent as I look at the sky.

"Who?" Kiara asks me.

I put a smile on my face. "Neji." I say to her.

"Who's Neji?" Kiara asks me.

"Well my first friend in the Leaf Village and the guy I liked, a lot. He was a Hyuga but I didn't really care. I loved him for who he was not who his family was." I say to her.

"What do you mean was?" Kiara asks sitting next to me.

"He died during the Fourth Great Shinobi War." I say to her.

"Oh, did you love him?" Kiara asks me.

"Yeah, I realized it after I heard he died. You never appreciate what you have until you lose it. For me I've been through that more times than I can count. I lost my parents when I was year old, then I lost three important friends of mine, after I came to the Leaf Village I lost Gramps who was like a kind grandfather to me, then I lost my best friend who I think of as a brother he ran away, after I continued to lose to him, then I lost Asuma who I thought of as an older brother, then I lost Old Man Perv who was like the annoying pervy grandpa to me, then during the war I lost Shikaku who was the closest father figure I had and Inoichi who was like that uncle who laughed and helped you after you made a mistake, I lost Neji after, I loved him a lot, after that I was held captive by a corrupt friend who gave me this jacket and my old one." I say to her as memories flood in and I immediately look for those damned blue flowers.

"What are you looking for Sensei?" Kiara asks me as she holds a glowing blue flower that looks exactly like the one from the Land of Silence.

I see more. "Damn it, I thought I was safe from there. Damned blue flowers that torment the mind." I mutter and I do mental hand signs and I put my hand on the ground focusing on the blue memory flowers. "Nature Style: Balance." The blue memory flowers wilt and Kaira frowns.

"Why did you do that Sensei?" Kiara asks me.

"Those flowers are evil." I say to her.

"You've lost me, how can harmless flowers be evil?" Kiara asks me.

"Those flowers conjure up your worst memories, the ones you want to forget the most. I dealt with them for two years while I was in captivity." I say to her.

I stand up and I look around. "Now, to replace the flowers with different ones." I do actual hand signs and my hand glows green. I touch the earth. "Nature Style: Heal and bring new." The earth in this meadow heals and the wilted flowers change to tulips of different colors. "There."

"Sensei, maybe you should work on finding a present for the two from your village." Kiara says to me.

I bend down in front of an odd colored tulip. "Orange but with light lavender or maybe white? My favorite tulips are the red orange and white ones. They look like fire during dusk and sunset. I'll get them these." I say to her with a smile.

"Why do you like flowers so much?" Kira asks me.

"I have the Nature Style, I love nature and its beauty, I would do anything to keep it from wilting or rotting away." I say to her and I shake the red and lavender tulip. I grab the seeds and I set them in a small bag and I take the tulip head. "Come here Kiara."