A Death of Someone Close

-A Few Days Later-

Sora's POV

Me, Shikamru, Izumo, Kotesu and Asuma got sent on a mission to capture the Akatsuki members who took Chiriku.

We stand and pray for him with and old Monk. I glance at Asuma out of the corner of my eye as we pray and when we finish praying the old Monk tells Asuma to be careful.

"Don't worry my bounty is Five Million more ryo than Chiriku's." Asuma says to him with a smirk.

I roll my eyes and we take off and we get word about a collection center or whatever its called. I don't really care but we run there and me and Shikamaru stand on the roof with my Mimicry Jutsu activated.

"Does this mean I have to go back inside that smelly place?" A guy with silver hair and an Akatsuki robe on with the front top part showing his chest.

I silently growl and Shikamaru catches him in the shadow possession, next thing I know we get hit off the building. I look behind us shocked and I turn and I skid to a stop on my toes and my right hand as my hair waves to the right side of me.

"Two people who can make me money. The girl who's name is Sora Kimiki the rouge hunter and Asuma Sarutobi, one of the Guardian Twelve." The guy says who knocked us off the roof.

I roll my eyes and I do multiple hand signs. "Lightning Style: Flashing Strike." I say and I aim a lighting bolt at him and he dodges it and I aim another and I growl and I continue to aim for him. 

"Sora don't waist your chakra." Asuma says to me.

I smirk. "As if. Now this guy is making me mad but I'm not going to engage a hand to hand combat battle. Their chakra's are strong and wait a second." I look at the silver haired guy. "OH COME ON." I yell recognizing his chakra. 

"What?" Asuma asks sensing I know him.

"There is no way we can kill the silver haired guy and the other guy is over a hundred years old. What the hell." I mutter and Shikamaru looks at me confused.

"What do you mean we can't kill the silver haired guy?" Shikamaru asks me.

"It means exactly what it says. He's an immortal freak." I say and everyone's eyes widen. "Why, why, why, why, why? Out of all the damned Akatsuki we got two people who know war and one's immortal and thinks he looks hot when in reality he just looks stupid." I say and I see him choke on his own spit from what I said.

"Stupid sensory types. They have no taste in men." The silver haired guy mutters.

"I heard that and I'm not stupid, dumbass." I say to him annoyed.

"And this is what happens when Sora meets someone she doesn't like." Izumo says sweat dropping.

"I have a question to ask you silver haired immortal freak. We're you the one who capture the two tails Jinchuriki, Yugito Nii?" I ask him.

"So what if we did." The silver haired guy says to me.

I throw a kunai aiming for his head and he narrowly dodges it. "No respect. Then again it is you Akatsuki." I say to him.

"WHAT THE HELL, WERE YOU AIMING TO KILL ME?" The Silver haired guy yells angry at me.

I appear next to him and I kick him through the building and I jump back. "Maybe. But then again I can't kill you. Hey Asuma can I fight him or?" I ask him.

"No leave it to me. Even though your fast and strong and have a lot of Jutsu, you have to protect these three." Asuma says to me.

"Don't die." Me and the old guy from the Akatsuki say simultaneously but I aim mine at Asuma while he aims his for the silver haired guy.