War Part 2

Sora's POV

I turn around last second and I punch Kaguya back into her space thing and I jump up high.

"Naruto, Sasuke, don't get separated from each other." I say to them.

"Right." The two stand next to each other on their guards.

I do hand signs. "Nature Style: Snow Storm, Hail, Blizzard." I hold my hand up to the sky and it starts snowing and hailing really bad around Kaguya.

She looks around and I smirk.

"What's wrong? Can't handle my Nature Style?" I ask her.

I float in mid air due to the wind keeping me up.

She looks at me with a scowl.

"Sora, do you really think taunting her right now is a good idea?" Sasuke asks me.

"She's got a small amount of Chakra for someone who claims herself as a god." 

"You would know this how?" The black parasite asks me.

I look at it unamused. "Go to hell parasite." 

"Yeah, still the same old Sora." Naruto says with a grin and Sasuke nods and they both come up next to me.

I look down at her. "You know you shouldn't do this right? Your a idiot for thinking the way you do." I say to her.

Sasuke and Naruto look at me. "How is she thinking?" They ask me.

"Can you two cover me for a second? I need to see something." I ask them.

They nod.

I jump down next to Kaguya and I touch her shoulder. I jump into her mind scape.

"Mind Scape." The lights turn on as I walk down the hall of her memories.

I touch one and I watch as her maid gets slaughtered by someone that I'm guessing is supposed to be her lover.

I watch as she eats the divine fruit and sets everyone in the Infinite Tsukuyomi.

I see something else, something unusual.

I touch it and it plays everything that happened since she was sealed away. How she created the parasite. I see her look at her sons with regret and sorrow.

I get confused. "Sorrow." 

"Yes Sorrow." 

I turn around to see Kaguya looking at me with tears falling down her face.

"My children, I loved all three of them. Why couldn't they see I was protecting them?" Kaguya asks me. "You wouldn't know the love a mother gives to her children."

I smile. "I know what it feels like to love and then lose. Neji, I loved him a lot. He was the first friend I made when I came to the Leaf Village. Of course, now I can't tell him that I love him because he's dead. He died protecting my brother in arms Naruto the Jinchuriki of the tailed beasts. I have an adopted little sister who hates my guts. I raised her since she was 6 and a while back she started to hate me 'cause I couldn't stop Asuma's death from happening. He died and she was sad. I let her say what she wanted to me and that was hate. All the words she said to me from beyond that was all hate." Tears fall as I talk and Kaguya looks at me shocked. "My little sister Umi. I may not have been her blood but I still love her just like how an older sibling should. The reason for my tears is because I'm sad that you can't see the beauty of the world with people in it. I didn't know emotion before I came to the Leaf Village. All I knew was anger and hate."

I look at Kaguya in the eyes. "After I was placed on team 7 with the pink haired banshee, the loud mouth, the emo, and the Pirate, slowly my emotions started to come back to me. When Sasuke ran away, me and Naruto and Sakura and Kakashi searched for him because he's one of us. Naruto left to train for two years and during that time I trained in the village while trying to find out about Orochimaru. Then when Naruto came back the village was destroyed. Kakashi-Sensei died, I went into the spirit realm and wacked him on the head a few times. He came back to life thanks to Nagato. I already know about the entire history of the Kimiki clan. Ichigo, Mizu, Sorario, I can name everyone, but those three are the ones who are the most important to the history of my clan. Kaguya, don't kill everyone."