Chunin Written Test

I sigh as I watch Sasuke save Naruto about a million times. "Losers." 

"Sora, your not gonna help Naruto?" Kaka-Baka asks me with a raised eyebrow at least with the eyebrow I can see, sort of.

"He's not being attacked by anything and Sasuke is doing a good job making sure he doesn't die." I shrug and I put my hands in my coat pockets as I walk the dog I was assigned to, who was walking next to me with out a leash. "Besides, I don't feel like making Naruto compete against me right now. I already have a banshee who is competing against me." I say to him with a shrug.

The dog barks at me.

I pet his head and he barks contently. "When is this mission gonna be over? Gramps wanted me to do something."

"We're almost done." Kaka-Baka says to me and we walk the dogs back to the owners houses and me and Kaka-Baka walk to the Hokage tower and we walk to Gramps office and we walk in.

"Your finished with missions for today Kakashi." Gramps says to him and he nods and leaves. "And Sora you are gonna be showing the Sand Siblings around the village." Gramps says and right on cue the three from the day before walk in.

"Seriously? I have to escort these guys?" I ask him restraining myself from calling them losers. 

"You were gonna call them losers weren't you?" Gramps asks me with a warm smile.

"Where I did I get that from again? Mom? Yeah, I can't help it. They do look like losers though." I say to him and he chuckles and hands me a key. "Temporary apartment floor 1 room 2." I read it. "Why Gramps?"

"Just so you can keep an eye on them." He says to me with a smile.

"Don't blame me if any casualties happen. I've been attacked in my sleep before and it didn't end well for the attacker." I shrug and Gramps looks at me warningly. "Fine, I wont do much damaged, just enough to show them not to mess with me." I say to him holding my hands up in defeat and he nods. I turn around and I face the siblings. "Follow me losers." I say to them and Kankuro and Temari growl. 

"Don't call us losers." The red head says to me with a glare.

I shrug. "Whatever." I walk past them. "Gramps, is there anything else I have to do before I go pick Umi up from the academy?" I ask him.

"Your little sister is hanging out with Konohomaru today, so I will watch her and she can stay at Asuma's during the exams, just to be safe." Gramps says to me with warm smile.

I nod slightly. "Alright then I hope Onii-San can deal with her excitement." I say to him. "Alright losers we're gonna head to your apartment then I will show you around the village." I say to them and I ignore the badly aimed kunai coming towards me. I walk out of the room and I trip over something and I fall down the flight of stairs and I land on my back with a thud.

I open my eyes and I see Shikamaru staring down at me with a bored look. 

"That looked like it hurt." He says to me.

"What did I trip on any way?" I ask him still on the ground, on my back.

"Air." Shikamaru says to me with a smirk. "Clutz."

"Damn." I say and he holds a hand out for me and I roll my eyes and I take it and he helps me up. "Loser."

"Clutz." 

I huff and I cross my arms and the Sand Siblings walk down the stairs. "Oh right, I forgot I have to show you three losers around." I get hit on the head by Shikamaru.

"Be nice to the guests." He says to me.

I rub the new forming bump on my head and I grumble. "Fine. Follow me Sandasses." I say to them.