Naruto

The next morning I wake up and get dressed in my normal outfit consisting of a black track jacket, a black t-shirt, black and purple short shorts, and my new ninja sandals I put my black star earring on my right ear and I walk to the kitchen and I look around wondering where I am.

"I forgot I'm apparently back home. Huh that's gonna take some getting used to." I mutter and I grab a slice of toast and I jog to the academy and I sit beside Hinata.

"G-Good Mo-Morning S-Sora-C-Chan." Hinata stutters.

"Oh my god your so cute you are definitely my new sister." I hug her.

Someone comes in and tells Iruka something.

"HE WHAT." Iruka yells. "I will be right back." Iruka says and runs out of the room with the other guy.

"I wonder what that was all about." I hear someone say and then a crunch.

"What a drag I bet its Naruto." A guy with a lazy voice says.

"Sasuke-Kun can I sit next to you?" A pink haired girl says with hearts in her eyes.

"Not a chance forehead Sasuke would rather sit next to me." A girl with long blonde hair says.

"Oh yeah Ino-Pig?" The pink haired girl says.

The raven haired boy glares at the two and they sqeal.

"My ears." I mutter.

"T-they are a-always l-like t-this." Hinata says to me.

"Ok first off I don't want to be on a team with annoying Fan-girls and second if I do get stuck with a fan-girl there is gonna be some hell going on in that team." I pause and I hear more squealing. "WOULD YOU FAN-GIRLS JUST SHUT IT." I yell and everything stills and the fan-girls glare at me while the guys just stare at me shocked. "Your being annoying and your hurting everyones ears with your squealing and honestly Iruka-Sensei should be back in a few minutes and I don't think he will like to enter the room hearing a bunch of squealing."

Most of the guys smirk as the fan-girls sit in their seat.

"Thank you." Most of the guys say to me.

"Eh? What did I do? I was just trying to keep everyone sane." I shrug.

A blonde boy gets thrown in the room tied up. He looks at me confused. "Who are you?"

Iruka starts yelling at Naruto. "Now everyone has to review the transformation jutsu. Everyone line up."

I stand up and I walk over to Naruto and I untie him. "Sora Kimiki." I say to him and I stand in line.

A few people go Naruto goes and uses one extra hand sign and I cover me and Hinata's eyes just in case.

I hear a thump. "NARUTO YOU HAVE FAILED THE GRADUATION TEST LAST YEAR AND THE YEAR BEFORE NOW YOUR FAILING IT AGAIN SO CUT IT WITH THE TRICKS." Iruka-Sensei yells.

I uncover our eyes and I see its my turn after a lazy looking boy.

He performs the jutsu and stands back in line.

"Sensei should she be doing this test she just got here yesterday." The pink haired girl says.

I sigh and do the hand signs and I turn into Ibiki and I release the transformation jutsu.

"How do you know him Sora." Iruka asks.

"Scar face uh long story short he was one of the first people I met when I got here." I say shrugging and I feel a glare coming from the ceiling corner. "Oh hey he is watching us I can feel Scar Face's glare." I look at a corner and I see something shiny.