The Festival

-The Day of the Festival-

I put on my outfit for the festival. (In Media)

I walk into town and I see Sam and Dean walking my way.

"SORA, OVER HERE." Naruto yells.

"NARUTO STOP YELLING." Sakura yells and hits his head.

"Hey Sora." Dean and Sam say to me.

"Hi." I say with a small smile. 

Naruto keeps yelling for me to come over and Sakura keeps hitting him on the head while Sasuke smirks.

"Those your friends?" Sam asks me.

"Slash teammates. We somehow survived the forest of death even though I pretty much do things alone." I say to them and Naruto gets louder. I growl. "NARUTO SHUT YOUR TRAP." I yell and he shuts up. 

"You have a temper." Sam says to me.

I shrug. "Yeah but it comes in handy. Well see ya two losers later." I say and I walk over to Naruto and Sakura hits me on the head.

"DON'T MAKE US WAIT FOR SO LONG SORA COW." She yells.

"FOREHEAD." I yell at her.

"WEIRDO."

"PINKY."

"GOTH GIRL."

"BILL BOARD BROW."

"FLAT CHEST." 

"That applies to both of us Sakura." I say to her annoyance clear in my voice.

"Hey Sora, your not wearing your coat." Neji says walking over to us.

"And? Also how is Lee, Gaara kind of destroyed him in that match." I ask him.

"He might never be a shinobi again." Ten-Ten says to me.

"Sora, why are you talking to them?" Sasuke says to me.

"Because they are my friends." I say and I hit him upside the head and he falls on his face.

"Hn."

I punch Sasuke into the fence. "Hn isn't a word Sasuke." I say to him.

"Right." Sasuke says out of breath.

"How are your injuries after your fight with that Rain Ninja. He seemed strong." Ten-Ten says to me.

"Oh you mean the stab in my stomach and all the cuts on my arms and legs? They are painful but meh." I shrug.

"Then shouldn't you be in the hospital?" Ten-Ten says to me.

"If I can stand and walk then I'm fine. The wounds will heal on their own. Besides I have a month of training to do." I say to her as we walk down the streets as the other follow us.

"You should at least get it checked out." Ten-Ten says to me.

"I don't need to." I say to her. "So what do you wanna do Ten-Ten?" I ask her.

"Why don't we go play some games." She says to me.

"Sure." We walk to the booths and we play some games and we get a few prizes and we go to eat something and we find a dango shop and we stop there and we get some dango and sit down and eat.

"Sora, who were those two guys you were talking to, you know the tall one and the cute one." Ten-Ten asks.

"The cute one was actually Dean the older brother of Sam and Sam was the tall one." I say to her.