What the hell

-The Next Morning-

Sora's POV

I fall off the couch as the alarm gets blasted in the room from Shikamaru's mother and I hit the floor. 

Shikamaru falls off his bed too and we lay on the ground with a groan.

"Get up its time for breakfast." Yoshino says to us sternly.

"Yes mom." We say to her sarcastically.

"Up." She says to us and leaves.

I get up. "Why didn't I get up early like usual again?" I ask as I help Shikamaru up.

"You aren't in your house that's why." Shikamaru says to me.

"Yeah. Now my schedule is thrown off since I didn't go running." 

We walk to the dinning room in our pajama's and we sit at the table.

"Hey Sora how long are you gonna stay here anyway?" Shikamaru asks me.

"Probably just a few days. I can't stay at Ino's, she'd drive me crazy with her boy talk. As much as I love Choji as a friend, there would be no food left for me in that house. I can't stay at Sakura's she screams like a banshee, I'm not staying in Naruto's cluttered house, I'd most likely get very irritated. I can't stay at Hinata's her father is strict, I can't stay at Kiba's because his entire house either smells like dog breath or wet dog, and they are just to loud. Can't stay at Shino's his house is creepy, I've seen bugs all over it once and I was out of there. Your place is the only sane place I can stay at because Lady Tsunade just either falls asleep in her office or at a bar and I'm not staying with Lee or Ten-Ten. Lee would just yell in his sleep and Ten-Ten's house is filled with ninja weapons." I say to him and he nods.

"It seems you really only can stay here now that you make that point." Shikamaru says to me.

"Umi won't be like this for long I hope, otherwise I'm never getting my house or stuff back again. And I'd probably have to get an apartment again even though my first one got crushed and I got evicted from my second one for being to long on a mission so I couldn't pay rent."

Shikaku walks in as food gets served.

"Morning." Shikaku says to us.

Since I stay over at Shikamaru's sometimes, since Asuma used to be on missions and Umi would throw me out of the house for a while, I would stay at his place and Shikaku just accepts it since its normal.

"Morning." We say back to him and we eat.

"So Sora why are you here now?" Shikaku asks me.

"Umi is blaming me for Asuma Nii-Sans death, I'm letting her since she has those hormone things that are weird and that tend to kick me out of the house sometimes. So I'm letting her calm down and hopefully I will be aloud back in my house again." I say sweat dropping.

"Your letting a kid's emotions control you?" Shikaku asks me.

"You haven't seen her when her hormone things act up. That's also another reason why I got evicted from my third apartment. Umi nearly blew up the apartment building and burned everyone to a crisp. If it wasn't for my Nature Style, people would be dead. Including me." I say to him and his eyes widen slightly. "She's small but really deadly." I say to them and I finish my food. "Thanks for the food."

"Hey Sora if you have no missions or training to do at the moment could you get me this stuff for dinner." Yoshino asks handing me a paper of ingredients.

"Yeah, I wasn't assigned to any missions today and I usually train around lunch." I say to her with a smile.

"Alright." Yoshino says to me.