Damn it Naruto

-A Couple weeks later-

Sora's POV

So I learned the Tailed Beast Bomb and I created some new Jutsu for my beast form. So now I'm just waiting for Naruto to get here.

"Sooooooo boooored." I complain and I hit my head into the ground bored.

Tails laughs at me as she jumps around me in her chibi form. "Then lets play, or hunt, or, or challenge the animals on this island to everyone against one duel." Tails says to me excited.

"I've already done all that. I can't even train since I'm too overpowered now." I say to her.

"Then why don't we run?" Tails asks me.

I groan. "I've already done my usual running." I say to her and I sense Naruto's chakra on the island and I stand up. "FINALLY." I yell and Kit jumps on my shoulder while Tails sits on my head. "Nah ah, Tails, Kit back to your homes." I say to them.

"Aww damn." They say and disappear in a poof.

I run over to Naruto and I jump on his back surprising him and he falls on his face. "Ha I have beaten you at your own game Naruto." I say to him happily.

"You haven't become Hokage so not yet." Naruto says with a challenging smirk.

I grin at him. "Want to make that a challenge? I will beat you AND Kiba at your own games."

"S-Sora help, me." Guy says.

I turn around and I throw a shoe at him thinking he was a Zombie. "Sorry, thought you were a Zombie." I apologize.

I get off Naruto. "Hello Yamato, Aoba. Hey Bee, and who are you?" I ask the other guy with the stripe on his nose.

"I'm Motoi and you must be Sora, the boys in the Hidden Cloud talk about you all the time." He says to me.

"Eh? You mean those lunatics who chase me at random times when ever I enter the Cloud Village?" I ask him and he nods. "That reminds me, I'll be leaving after Naruto tames his beasts chakra. Lady Tsunade wanted me after that happened." I say to Yamato and Bee.

"Right, Lady Tsunade sent Kakashi and Sai since Guy accidentally sent an SOS signal and Kakashi told me to tell you once we see you, that you have to leave." Aoba says to me.

I sigh then I smirk. "Hey Tails come on out." I say and Tails poofs on my head.

"Woah how did you do that?" Naruto asks me amazed.

"So your Naruto, you look dumb." Tails says watching him curiously.

I laugh at Naruto's face.

"She's too much like you Sora." Naruto sulks.

"That's because she's my Tailed Beast. Tails introduce yourself." I say to her and she grumbles.

"Fine, my name is Tails, I'm the 11 tailed Wolf Chakra Beast. Sora is my Jinchuriki and I've been with her for as long as Kurama has been with you." Tails says as her curious gazes watches them.

Yamato and Aoba pale. "She's twice as scary now." They both say.

"T-The power of youth is with you Tails, Sora." Guy says then passes out.

"What happened to him?" I ask.

"Sea sickness." Aoba says to me.

I sigh. "So pathetic, just like Lee." I shake my head and I pull out a small bottle of food pills. "Here, that should help. There is a reason I didn't go with you guys on a boat. These food pills help with Sea Sickness so take them. I was gonna run on water instead of going on a boat." I say and I toss them to Aoba.