Searching

-One Week Later after the Funeral-

Sora's POV

I walk down the road with my coat in a scroll in my pouch.

I sigh as I see kids with their family's. "Whatever."

"So, what's wrong with you?"

I glance at Sasuke out of the corner of my eye. "Nothing. I'm just annoyed since there is nothing to do."

"Well Dobe and an old guy are leaving the village in a few minutes. You could go with them." Sasuke suggests.

"Eh why not. Who knows something interesting might happen." I say to him and I run to the gates to see Naruto struggling to pull a giant backpack. "Hey Loser, mind if I come?" I ask Naruto.

"Who are you and why do you look like James and Yuki?" An old guy asks suspiciously.

"That's none of your business now is it old guy." I say to him annoyed.

"Sora, don't talk to Master Jiraiya like that." Izumo says and hits me on the head.

I rub the new forming bump on my head. "Izumo, that hurt." I whine a little.

"Don't disrespect people with a higher ranking than you." Izumo says to me.

I huff and cross my arms and I pout and turn away from him. "Your so mean Izumo. Can't I just have some fun especially after what happened?" I ask him.

"And that's another reason why you shouldn't disrespect people." Izumo says to me.

I grumble and I punch him into a tree. "Loser." I say to him.

"Sora don't hit a comrade." Kotesu says to me.

I huff. "Whatever. Naruto can we get going I'm bored." I say to him.

Naruto laughs at my statement. "Sure. Pervy Sage can Sora come?" He asks.

"Don't ask an old guy if I can come or not. I was already gonna come." I say to him.

"What's your last name?" The old guy says to me.

I ignore him. 

"You little brat." The old guy says and prepares to punch me but I beat him to it by punching him in to the gate in a flash.

"Seriously? You were gonna hit me? Good luck with that." I cross my arms and I turn away from him with a huff.

He attempts to hit me but I dodge as I feel movement in the air and I continue to dodge his blows and Naruto stares at me wide eyed along with Izumo and Kotesu.

"Sanin my ass. You can't land a hit on me." I say to him.

"How did you know I was a Sanin?" The old guy asks.

"Gramps told me about a boy with white spiky hair like yours and a girl the granddaughter of the First Hokage, with expert medical Nin-Jutsu. Jiraiya was the boy and Tsunde the girl. There was a third teammate who betrayed the village. He had black hair and was the smartest of the group. His name is Orochimaru. That snake attacked me in the night while I was walking around the village and said a lot of shit that I could care less about." I say to him and I turn around to face him. "And he attacked my team last month in the Forest of Death and bit me and Sasuke. I was able to get rid of my curse mark from a special Jutsu my clan created." I say to him.

"Kimiki." The old guy says to me.

I clap slowly. "Wow you guessed my clan. Good job." I say sarcastically. "Anyways can we go now? I'm bored."

Naruto chuckles and pats my head. "Yes we can go now."

I smack him upside the head and he falls on his face. "Whoops. Sorry my hand slipped." I say with a smirk.