Naruto the Nine Tailed Jinchuriki

-A few days later-

Sora's POV

I sit in Lady Tsunade's office as the elders lecture her and me about something.

I just ignore the elders and they hit me on the head multiple times but I still don't pay attention.

"I still don't think you should send Naruto out of the village." The lady advisor says to Lady Tsunade.

I look at them. "You know he can take care of himself. He was trained by Jiraiya the SANIN." I emphasize Sanin.

"Fine but we are going to choose one person to join Team Kakashi and Princess Tsunade you choose the captain." The male elder says and Danzo walks in.

I keep myself from glaring at him but I break a pen while trying not to glare at Danzo.

"I choose a member of the foundation his name is Sai." Danzo says looking outside and glances at me.

"Lady Elder why the fuck am I here again?" I ask her.

"Because your involved in this to. With you and Naruto almost the same your getting involved also and this will be a five man cell. With you included." Lady Elder says to me. "Also watch your tongue your a young lady so act like one." She says to me.

My eye twitches. "Why am I going to go see Sasori's henchman? If I do then I'm gonna kill him." I say to her.

The elders look at me including Danzo.

I stand up. "Fine whatever. I'd rather not stay in here with that creepy bastard who knew where my house was any longer so I'm waiting outside until he leaves." I say and I walk out of the room and I lean against the wall waiting.

The elders and Danzo walk out after a while and I silently glare at him and I walk back into Lady Tsunade's office and I see her pissed off while working.

"Sora what is between you and Danzo?" Lady Tsunade asks me as she stamps papers.

"He's a creepy bastard that doesn't know the meaning of no and for the past two and a half years has been trying to get me join the foundation and he came to my house the other day and I was pissed because he knew where my house was. He also came up a few years ago and tried killing me. He wasn't able to." I say to her and she stops abruptly.

"Your life was threatened and you didn't tell me?" Lady Tsunade asks me.

"I didn't need anyone to worry about me. Besides as a Shinobi our lives are always threatened on missions. Its a fact in this world that we live in." I say to her and she gets back to work.

"Fair enough. But next time Danzo threatens your life, tell me." Lady Tsunade says as she works.

"Alright so who are you gonna choose as captain of the five man squad?" I ask her and I sit on the floor next to her desk.

"He should be here any minute." Lady Tsunade says to me and she stops.

I feel a chakra coming close that I recognize. "No way. Him?" I ask silently and the guy from a few years ago appears in the room with his ANBU mask on.

"Take your mask off. I'm assigning you as captain for Team Kakashi for a while. Your code name will be Yamato." Lady Tsunade orders him.

"Kakashi-Senpai?" He asks and takes off his mask. "Nice to see your Sora. Its been a while." Yamato says to me.

"How do you know Sora?" Lady Tsunade asks him.

"Long story short someone ordered him to look out for me after Gramp's death. He gave me advice and then I left after we introduced our selves." I say to Lady Tsunade.