Forest of Death

-The Next Morning-

I wake up and I get ready and I run to the Forest of Death.

"YOUR LATE SORA." Sakura yells at me.

"Sorry, I got home late last night due to two Losers who were asking me questions about why I have never been to a festival before and I was attacked and some other shit that I don't really care about at the moment." I say to them with a shrug and Anko explains the second part of the exam.

"Alright maggots, grab a paper sign it and exchange it for a scroll and head to your gate." Anko says.

Naruto mocks her and she throws a kunai at him and it grazes his cheek and then she puts a kunai to his neck.

"Naruto, you should not have done that." I say to him and I walk over and the sound women man thing returns a kunai to Anko with an extended neck and my eye's widen a bit and I pull Naruto away from the snake lady and Anko just nods an di take him back to the team and I stay quiet the entire time until we enter the forest.

"Sora your quiet for once. Is something wrong?" Sakura asks me.

"No. Now we should pay attention." I say to them.

"Right." Everyone says to me and we stop at a clearing and we talk and the Naruto goes to take a leak and he comes back different.

Naruto says something disgusting and I glare at him.

Sakura yells at him and Sasuke talks about stuff.

I crack my knuckle's. "Can I hurt this guy?" I ask them.

"Go ahead." Sasuke says with a smirk. "You'd be saving me the trouble and chakra."

I walk over to the imposter and I pick him into a tree and I punch him into a boulder and he goes unconscious. I walk back and Sakura and Sasuke stare at me silently questioning me. "All I did was knock him out I didn't put him into an eternity sleep." I say to them. "Go find Naruto." I say to them.

"Hai." They say and we walk in the direction we saw him last and we see him tied up then we untie him and we create a password and more stuff happens and we all get blown away and I unfortunately get stuck with Sakura and Sasuke and I don't feel like saying the password.

"I don't feel like saying the password." I shrug and Sasuke smirks and Sakura hits me on the head. "What the hell pinky." I say to her and they nod. I huff and I zip my coat up so that it covers my neck. "Watch out." I mutter and we get stuck in a Gen Jutsu thing and I just stand there.

"Your seeing your death. Your paralyzed in fear." The guy hisses.

"Sasuke, get Sakura out of here and find Naruto." I order him.

"I can't move." He says to me.

Sakura sits there frozen in fear.

I huff. "Kimiki Secret Jutsu: Gen-Jutsu fear." I mutter and I do a few hand signs and I cast it on the guy in front of me and he stands there frozen in fear. "Kimiki Secret Jutsu: Gen-Jutsu Death." I mutter and I do a few more hand signs and I cast it on the guy in front of me. "Kimiki Secret Jutsu: Gen-Jutsu Death, Paralyze Fear, and Darkness Equals Ultimate Fear." I mutter and I make multiple hand signs with each hand and I put them together and the guy falls to his knee's in fear.

"How did you?" Sasuke asks me.

"Get Sakura out of here Sasuke. I'll catch up if you give me a few minutes." I say to him as I make my Jutsu hold.

"Fine, but you better be right behind us." Sasuke says to me.

"And you guys better have Naruto with you." I say to him.