Untitled Story Part

-The Next Day

Sora's POV

I open my eyes and I stare at the wall in front of me with a blank look as I registered what happened the previous day. I sit up slowly and I look around to see no one and I get out of the hospital bed and I stretch for a second before I put my T-shirt on and I put my jacket in over that and I walk out of the room and I walk down the halls as I tie my hair in a braid and I sign myself out and I walk out of the hospital. I walk to my apartment calmly and I see Sakura sitting on the steps that lead up to my apartment. I walk over to her.

"I heard about what happened from Naruto." Sakura says to me quietly as a few tears slip from her eyes.

I sit down next to her and she hugs me and cries into my shoulder and I hug her as she cries and I look at the ground guilty. "I'm sorry I couldn't bring him back." I say to her.

She instantly stops crying and looks at me shocked. "You shouldn't be sorry it isn't your fault." She says to me.

I clench my fist. "I couldn't bring him back or go after him. Everyone was injured and I was useless all I can do is fight with my fists and be pissed off at people. I can't do anything right, I couldn't save gramps, I couldn't save Sasuke, and I couldn't save my three friends from when I was younger." I say quietly.

"What happened when you were going to save Sasuke?" Sakura asks me.

"Choji and Neji stayed back on the first two opponents and nearly died. Kiba stayed back then me and Shikamaru stayed back due to a girl who was strong. Naruto went after Sasuke and I don't know what happened after that until I came to find him with Temari and Shikamaru and I found him on the ground unconscious and hurt." I say to her and she nods.

"Well I think I'm gonna head home." Sakura says unsure.

"That's fine. You should get some rest. I was just gonna shower and change then I was gonna go train for a bit." I say to her and I stand up and I help her up. "Besides Pinky, who needs a moron who can't see anything but revenge?" I ask her with a smirk.

She hits me on the head. "Don't call Sasuke a moron Sora Cow." She says to me.

"Oh yeah Forehead. He is a Loser and a Moron." I say to her.

We throw insults back and forth for a while before my Land Lady comes out.

I stop immediately and I look at her as she glares at us. "Stop fighting or I'm call the authorities to remove the both of you from this property." She warns us.

"Yes Ma'am." I say to her nervously and Sakura looks at me weird. "I'm just gonna head into my apartment now." I walk past her quickly and I unlock the door to my apartment and I open it and I walk in and I shut the door behind me and I walk into my bathroom and I shower and I walk into my bedroom with only a towel on and I look through my bag and I find a pair of black shorts with a black t-shirt and a sleeveless fishnet shirt and I change into those clothes and I put my black star earring on and I brush out my hair and I notice it got longer since I was here and I tie it up leaving the silver stand out and I walk out of my apartment and I lock the door.

I walk to my training grounds and train for a while on Chakra control and other stuff.

-A Few Months Later-

Sora's POV

I run to the gates and I trip and fall on my face once I get there and I stand up.

"You ok?" Jiraiya asks me with a smirk.

"I'm fine I just came to say Bye to Naruto before he left with you." I say to him as I cross my arms.

"You do care." Naruto yells crying.