The Bell Test

I wake up and change into my normal outfit and I walk to training ground 7.

"YOUR LATE." Sakura yells at me.

I shrug. "Whatever and also can you be quiet today I would like to keep my hearing." I say to her.

We glare at each other while Naruto sweat drops and Sasuke just stares at us.

"Pinky."

"Cow."

"Forehead."

"Run Away."

We continue throwing insults back and forth while glaring.

"You two should stop." Sasuke says to us.

"Alright Sasuke-Kun." Sakura says and she smiles at him.

"Whatever." I mutter and I look away with a scowling face. "She was being annoying anyway." I mutter and I lean against the side of the bridge while standing up.

Kaka-Baka comes here an hour later. "Yo."

"YOUR LATE." Sakura and Naruto yell.

"Didn't I say to be quiet Sakura I don't want to hear your banshi voice." I say to her.

"Why I oughta." She tries punching me.

I dodge and she falls over the side of the bridge and I grab her foot. "So annoying."

"Just pull me up Sora-Cow." Sakura says annoyed.

I roll my eyes and I pull her back up and I stand there as she glares at me. "This is why in the end I'm a loner.  I do something nice and I get glared at." I shrug.

Kaka-Baka explains the test. Naruto runs at him, Naruto gets pinned to the ground. Kaka-Baka says start.  Me, Sakura and Sasuke jump away and Naruto stays with Kaka-Baka.

I sigh as I watch Naruto hopelessly fight Kaka-Baka. I jump out of my tree and I walk over to Kaka-Baka. "Kaka-Baka?"

"Yes Sora?" He answers.

"Your a Baka." I say and Naruto comes out of the river and I hit Kaka-Baka towards him and Naruto fights with him again.

"Hidden Leaf Finger Jutsu: 1,000 years of death." Kaka-Baka says and aims at Naruto and Naruto fly's away.

I sigh and Kaka-Baka turns around to face me.

"So are you gonna attempt to fight me like Naruto did or" Kaka-Baka trails off.

"I'm not stupid your a Jonin I couldn't beat you unless you make me mad and honestly that isn't gonna happen but you can give it a shot." I tell him.

"No thanks I don't feel like ending up in the hospital because of your temper." Kaka-Baka says to me.

I shrug. "I know the point of the test but those three idiots don't so there's no way we are gonna pass. I could try but I just don't feel like it." I say and I walk over to Kaka-Baka. "So tai Jutsu,  nin Jutsu,  or gen Jutsu?" I ask him.

"Tai Jutsu is fine." Kaka-Baka says to me pulling out his book.

"Alright." I say and I stand there watching him and he looks up at me expectantly.

"I see, you wait for your opponent to make the first move to determine their fighting style. Your smart but I'm not gonna make the first move." Kaka-Baka says to me.

I roll my eyes and I run behind him in a flash and I kick him in the back and he stumble forward and his book gets dropped and I run to his front and I kick him in the stomach sending him flying back and he comes at me with a punch and I dodge and kick him and he stumbles and tries to kick me but I move out of the way.