Sora

Sora's POV a little while after our talk with Sai.

I run down the halls of the Snake's base and I open doors and then running out. Why you ask I am doing this? Because an extra strong jamming jutsu was placed and I can't find Sasuke's chakra anywhere.

I continue doing that until I hear a crash and I run towards it and I find Sai looking at someone.

I look where he's looking. "Oh Sasuke its you." I say to him.

"No good greeting for saying hi to your old teammate?" Sasuke asks me smirking.

I shrug. "I saw you less than an hour ago." I say to him and I appear behind him in a flash and I kick him down on the ground and he looks at me shocked. "That's for calling me a coward." I say and I punch him. "That's for calling me weak." I say and I kick him into a wall. "And that's for provoking me earlier." I say and I crack my knuckles and I hold my hand with an unnoticeable wince.

"SORA." Naruto and Sakura yell down the halls.

Sasuke stands up and glares at me. "You are strong Sora but your nowhere near my level." Sasuke says to me.

"S-Sasu-ke?" Sakura and Naruto say shocked.

"As if Sasuke, I was going easy because I'm not gonna kill you, I'm bringing you back to the village and getting rid of that damned curse mark." I say to him with a cold stare.

"Sora's different. What's wrong with her?" Naruto asks Sakura.

"This is what happens when someone angers a Kimiki. Lets just hope Sasuke lives through it." Sai says to him.

I do lightning fast hand signs and I gather chakra to my eyes and they turn red. "Mimicry." I say and I do more hand signs. "Sakura hold your skirt, its gonna get windy." I finish the hand signs. "Wind, Water, and Lightning Style: Bad Storm." I say and the wind gets worse.

Sakura holds her skirt. "Right."

It starts raining and the lightning goes where my eyes tell it to and it hits Sasuke's hand and sword as he blocks it.

"Chidori Stream." Sasuke says doing some hand signs and fills the air with lightning.

I flinch and the others either yell or scream.

"RELEASE." I yell and the Chidori stream and my jutsu disappear. 

"How did you?" Sasuke asks.

"Same way I beat all my opponents. Maybe if you didn't leave the village you would know how." I say to him and I punch him into the wall several times then he disappears and kicks me from behind into the wall multiple times and I turn around to face and I growl. "You little" I punch him into the ground over and over again like I did with the one tailed Shukaku. "You little snot nosed brat, thinking you can do what ever you want because you lost your family. Well you know what? Not many people feel sympathy because of your attitude. I sure as hell don't, your my teammate and I never had a family but did I act out like this? No I just delt with whatever crap was thrown my way. I never made a huge fuss about revenge over my dead friends or Gramps because that isn't what they want. Your family never wanted you down this road." I say as I punch him over and over again.

"Sora's lost it." Sakura says listening to every word I say.

"Lost what?" Naruto asks.

"Her cool, she never loses it." Sakura says to him.

"You don't even care what happens to your only blood relative left just so long as your the one to kill him. What are you gonna do after you get your revenge huh? You don't know because you never even thought about it. The only reason you think of revenge is because you can't think of anything else. Your blinded by your hatred that you can't see reality." I continue to punch him as my blue eyes blaze with anger. "Your a selfish little brat who knows only one thing. Darkness. Open your damn eyes you coward." I say and I kick him into the wall.