Chapter 15

-The Next Day-

Sora's POV

Some one knocks on my door and I groan and I get up and I walk to the door and I open it to see Izumo. My face turns to confusion.

"Izumo, why are you here?" I ask him.

"Lady Tsunde wants to see you. Its about Sasuke." Izumo says to me.

I sigh. "I'll be there in a few minutes. Let me get ready." I say to him and he nods and leaves with a poof and I close the door and I grab a fresh set of clothes and I walk into the bathroom and I shower and I change into the new set of fresh clothes that look like my original set of clothing and I put on my usual black star earring and I run out the door as I lock it and I run to the Hokage building with a calm expression and I walk into the Hokage room.

I see Shikamaru in here and I walk over.

"Did Sasuke run away like the moron he is?" I ask her with a calm expression.

She looks at me shocked. "How did you know?" Lady Tsunade asks me.

"I knew it was coming. He isn't hard to predict. He was already being consumed by hatred and that curse mark was feeding off it and it led him to run away." I say to her.

Shikamaru stares at me shocked. "Sora do you know something we don't?" Shikamaru asks with a serious face.

"That Sasuke is a Loser, Moron, Idiot, Duckass Uchiha, and a scum bag?" I ask him.

"I've never heard so many insults about one person." Lady Tsunade says to me shocked.

I shrug. "You called me here because?" I ask her.

Lady Tsunade clears her throat. "Sora you will co-lead the Sasuke retrieval mission." Lady Tsunade orders me.

I stand there. "Shikamaru?" I ask him.

"I'm the captain. Your still gonna have to follow orders from me." Shikamaru says then adds. "What a drag."

I sigh. "Who else is going?" I ask him as we walk out.

"Naruto clearly." Shikamaru says to me and we walk to his place and I bang on his door.

"NARUTO GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED NOW." I yell as I bang on his door.

The door opens and I stop and Naruto looks at us tiredly still in his pajama's.

"What's going on? Shikamaru? Sora?" Naruto asks looking at us fully awake.

"Get dressed Sasuke ran away like the moron he is." I say to him as I put my hands in the pockets of my track coat.

"WHAT?" Naruto yells at me and slams the door. Me and Shikamaru hear some crashing and then the door opens to reveal Naruto dressed.

We walk to Choji's.

"Next is Choji." Shikamaru knocks on the door and no one answers then sits down and opens a bag of chips.

"Chips? Aren't those the kind Choji always eats no matter what the situation?" I ask him as I take a few as I sit next to him.

"This is no time to be eating snacks." Naruto yells at us.

"Shut up and help us also Shikamaru is team leader and I'm co-lead." I smile at Naruto at the end as he freaks out. "Don't blame me it was Lady Tsunade's orders, I didn't have a choice. If I did I would be back in my bed sleeping or I would be training. One of the two." I say to him and I take a chip and eventually we get to the last chip.

As soon as we pull out the last chip the door slams open and some grabs the chip from my hand and I growl.

"That was my chip." I say to Choji as he eats the last chip then says something weird that confuses me.