Chapter 1

Why is the light so bright?

It's making my eyes sleepy.

Oh yeah, I forgot.  I am always sleepy.

~•~
The blinding light is back again when I opened my eyes.

I can't move my hands and my feet. I feel like I am being restrained in a baby's body.

As I look around, the light began to dissipate and became a study.

It was a study made with wood of the highest caliber. How did I know?  Well,  it's obvious with the writing on the wall. I'm getting the feeling that the owner wants to boast about it.

A few days later,  I learned that I was really a baby.

I did not know that I was being fed through breastmilk. I was asleep! Could you blame me for that?!

As for now, I never saw another person in this pitiful new life of mine. I don't even know my appearance! Nor my name!

Well,  I do know that my eyes are icy blue with a tint of silver.

Don't ask me how that happened. I swear that I don't know anything about it. That's a rarity and a fact.

Oh well, I'm getting sleepy though.

~•~
Third Person's POV

As the baby fell asleep again, a young boy slowly opened the door. He began to slowly tiptoe to the crib watching his younger sister sleeping. Again.

It's not his biological sister anyway, but, she's jaw dropping beautiful.

His icy blue eyes began to light up as he watched her. His blonde hair began to to shine brighter under the blinding sun.

As the time passed by, his fingers began to shake. It began to feel icy.

'Please. Not again. A few more minutes is all I need.' He muttered to himself.

The icy feeling began to spread all throughout his body. It then seeped through his bones.

'I'll be back again my younger sister.' He smiled at the baby and began to run outside the door.

The cold spread to his internal organs but a small spark of warmth ignited from his heart dissipating the cold for a bit.

He then screamed.