Chapter 12

Third Person's POV

Zackaya ran fast. Fast enough to leave behind the tears that were dripping from her eyes.
She did not know why she was feeling this way. She was supposed to be calm and she was not supposed to be affected.

"Oy Servant!"

Hearing him call her, she ran even faster.

"Zackaya!"

"You made my mother scared! Why did you do that?!"

"A lowly servant like you has no right to do whatever you did!"

Rione ran faster and faster, remembering his mother's face that was seared on his mind.

"I said stop!"

His hand grabbed her shoulder roughly, forcefully stopping her from running.

"What?!" She forced herself to look at him. Rione was surprised to see tears flowing out from her eyes but hardened his heart.

"What did you do to Mama?"

"I did not do anything."

"She wouldn't look like that if you did nothing!"

"Then why are you assuming that I was the sole reason of her being scared?!"

Rione stopped on his tracks. You could not blame him, he was still a boy who knew little of this world.

"You do not know anything. Nothing at all." Her voice starts to fade.

"Zackaya-"

"Leave me alone. As the Young Miss of the Walxt family, I could not be bothered with peasants like you." She steeled her voice.

His face morphed into shock and confusion.

She started to walk away. What she thought was a start of a beautiful friendship, did not even bloom.

~•~
"Hime!" Grim called out to Zackaya who was standing on a clift. "Be careful! You might fall!"

"Grim." Her voice was like a melody to the ears but it was filled with sorrow.

"Hime?"

"Am I not a good person?"

"Y-y-you are not a good person." Grim managed to squeeze out the words that speak the truth.

"Then tell me, why did I create chaos?"

"Hime, you just wanted an average life. But no one was willing to give you that."

Zackaya's tears fell down from her eyes.

"Then-"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Zackaya wake up!"

A pair of icy blue with a tint of silver eyes woke up groggily.

"Onii-sama?"

"You were having a really bad nigtmare. You were sweating a lot!"

"Weren't you in the academy?"

"It's the holidays silly." He pricked her forehead.

"And where am I?" She asked while trying to sit up.

"In my room. A young boy carried you here after you fell unconscious."

"He did?" A tear escaped from her eyes.

"Oy Zackaya are you alright?!" Llousander panicked after seeing her tears.

She hugged him in the stomach and started to cry loudly.