Chapter 14

Third Person's POV

The house was filled with bustling activity the day after. The servants were all in a rush running from one place to another. Arvyl had issued an order that a picnic mist be held the next day. It must be simple, classy and comfortable enough to be called a picnic.

The servants did not know the attendees and they were left making wild guesses. Some had speculated that Llousander has finally taken a fiance home and his fiance wanted it to be simple while others guessed that it must have involved the two guests they were receiving daily.

"You poured too much flour Rione." Claude instructed the young Rione who was trying to bake a cake for his Young Miss.

"Eeh?! I'm removing it right now!" He panicked and dropped the bowl.

"You're panicking too much. What difference does it have compared to the cakes you've baked in the last couple years?" Now Claude was curious.

"It's because I want Young Miss to like it. I mean Love it. I want to cheer her up." His face started to redden as he shyly looked away from the butler's gaze.

"Oh." Claude realized started to realize something and gently smiled. "Now, shall we start from the beginning again? Any minute from now, Young Miss would wake up."

Rione nodded and started to get the mop. Claude smiled at him. "Young love." He muttered to himself.

Zackaya's POV

BAM!

"Zackaya Divine Grace Walxt!" A shout alerted my senses and I woke up.

"Is there an enemy attack?! Are my cakes safe?!"

"Zackaya!" A mop of blond hiair greeted my wake.

"Onii-sama? Boo. I expected a cake monster. You totally had let me down." My senses were still a bit sleepy.

"How can you do this to your older brother Zackaya?!"

"Five years have passed but you're still childish Onii-sama. You are already 17 years of age. Act like your age once in a while." I reprimanded him.

"Where did my adorable little sister go?!" He is a lost cause.

"Get off of me Onii-sama. I still have to brush my teeth." His eyes suddenly sparkled. I do not like where this is going.

"Let me brush your teeth!"

"Onii-sama!"

~•~
"Mou~"  I pouted all the way as I headed to the dining room.

Onii-sama is a bit too energetic today. He had just arrived from the academy and the first thing that he did was to wake up his "adorable" little sister.

By the way, Onii-sama became more handsome I guess. His features looked more refined and he moves with elegance and grace.

He's becoming more familiar though but I can't remember where I have seen him before.

"A penny for your thoughts?" Onii-sama's voice interrupted me.

"I have no need for a penny Onii-sama." My eyebrows scrunched up at what he said.

"You my little sister, should know the border line of common sense." He laughed. "You should read up on metaphors this days."

I blushed at what he said.

"Hmp." He happily opened the door in the dining hall.

"Young Miss!" Rione suddenly greeted.

"Rione? What are you doing?" My eyebrows scrunched up in confusion.