Chapter 23

Zackaya's POV

How I dearly wish that I have short-term memory loss. I feel like my memory is a curse. I banged my head on the table, hoping to erase the horrible memory.

"Are you okay Young Miss?" Rione asked, feeling concerned with the fact the bump produced a loud sound.

"No." My voice is muffled when I answered him. How I wish that this cursed memory never took place.

"Is it due to the fact that a field trip is taking place?"

"Don't ask the most obvious question in the world." I faced him and rolled my eyes with my head still lying on the table.

"Why do you fret so Young Miss?" He furrowed his eyebrows. "It is a great opportunity to have fun and create good memories!"

"Are you kidding me?" I raised my eyebrow. "A field trip requires me to expend energy. Not just a little amount, but tons of energy is required."

"I forgot about that. " He smiled sheepishly and scratched his head.

"I thought you were my butler for five years already. How could you forget?"

"I remember now!" He looks like an idiot coming up with an idea. I could feel that the idea is quite idiotic too. "We're going to a theme park right?"

"One of our itineraries I believe."

"Then, wouldn't a theme park have rides and booths?" I could not see where he is going with his line of thought.

"So?"

"Then, doesn't a theme park offer food too?"

"Food?" I questioned him. He nodded his head in agreement.

"Yes, Young Miss. I have heard from the upperclassmen that from their recent field trip from the theme park, they have found a cafe that offers exquisite treats." He nodded his head again and again as he thought up of a new idea.

"Food? Treats? Sweets?" My eyes lit up.

"Yes, Young Miss. I believe that with a class as large as ours, the teacher would not notice that we are gone." He smiled.

"You're a genius!" I jumped from my seat and hugged him. A bit too hard I guess.

"Please tell me Young Miss if you want to hug me so I may prepare myself." He chuckled. I admit that it must be a bit excessive. He even stumbled due to the force I exerted.

The door opened and revealed a very angry person.

"Ne Rione. Do you need a beating? Cause I think you do." Onii-sama cracked his knuckles. I released my hug and innocently smiled.

"What are you doing here Onii-sama?"

"I came here because I heard that you are having a field trip. Knowing you, you would have cursed incessantly at the teacher but it seems that I'm mistaken." His voice is laced with venom.

"I will count to three. Run if you want to live."

"Young Master I can explain." Rione retreated backward slowly.

"Just run Rione," I whispered to him. This must have infuriated Onii-sama further for he already started to run towards us without even counting.

What a troublesome president. I thought that he is a role model of the students? How comes he acts like a little kid?

~•~

I dragged my feet out of the carriage, still feeling sleepy.

"Are you well-rested Young Miss?" Rione asked worriedly.