Chapter 22

Third Person's POV

A kneeling butler, a president who acts like everything going on has nothing to do with him, two confused spirits and a fuming teenager.

"Young Miss?" Rione looked up from his kneeling position. She glared at him as if daring him to stand up and he immediately kowtowed. "I deeply apologize Young Miss!"

Zackaya looked next to her older brother who is whistling while diverting his gaze elsewhere.

"Explain."

"Isn't that Tyler? I remembered that I still have some business with him so I have to go! Bye!" Llousander awkwardly waved and started to walk away.

"If you dare walk one step Llousander Walxt, I'll make sure that father hears the shenanigans you ensued while at the Academy." He stopped at what she said and knelt faster than lightning.

"I apologize my dearest younger sister! It was not my fault! I swear!" He cried, trying to prove his innocence.

"What is going on here Princess?" Midnight looked curiously at the duo.

"Even the President himself is kneeling. I approved whatever you did Hime!" Grim gave her a thumbs-up.

"I do not need your opinions on the matter my dearest guardians." The duo flinched. Rione wiped the sweat trickling from his head while Llousander keeps chanting a mantra to the heavens above.

"Now tell me." She looked at the two kneeling. "Why the hell did you disrupt my training and ruined the club room?"

"Because those vile beings should never be near you Zackaya!" It was Llousander who answered. "The twins of the Ferrous household are known as pranksters and has a bad reputation."

"Rione?" She directed her gaze to her butler who was shivering.

"I merely reported to Young Master that you joined a club Young Miss. I did not give him the idea of storming inside!" Llousander looked evilly at the rambling butler.

"It seems that your comrade has abandoned you, President. If were you, I should have ditched him long ago." Grim commented, rubbing his hand on his chin.

"Onii-sama?~ It seems that you caused chaos once again~ Did you know how much I was berated by the club president?" Zackaya smiled. "Did you know how many times Xyzer glared at me for the past few hours?"

"4?" Llousander meekly answered.

"That's not even near enough Onii-sama~" Zackaya grabbed a dagger from her boot and started playing with it. "I assume you know how sharp this is."

"I am the Student Council President! You can't threaten me!" Llousander clambered away from the grinning lady.

"Technically, she can Young Master." Rione stood up and dusted off his pants. "If there are no witnesses, no one can testify if you take it to the teachers." Llousander looked at the two spirits who smiled and vanished into thin air. Rione took a step back and closed his eyes while grinning.

Llousander tried to stand as his little sister began to approach him. His knees almost gave out in fright as a black aura started to surround Zackaya.

"I can explain Zackaya. Please." He gritted out as slowly tried to walked backward. He could not use magic nor can he attack her because he's afraid of injuring of her.

"Are you a masochist Onii-sama?" She seemingly read his thoughts as she approached closer to him.

"Of course not!" He shakily grinned. "If I were a masochist, I would have stayed in my position!"