Chapter 24

Third Person's POV

Love You A Latte is not only a cafe but is also known as a pastry shop. It has garnered numerous awards in national competitions for its delicious desserts and energizing coffee. The theme is inspired from the far east, boasting of its warm decorations and good food.

The walls are splashed with a beige color and the floors are made of varnished oak wood. Chandeliers are often found in the ceilings offering a warm light.

The tables are made from acacia trees and are covered with beige tablecloths and an accent of a single rose inside a vase. The chairs are made from cherry wood and have a cushion for guests to comfortably sit on.

Cushions found in the establishment is a popular item for everyone. The comfort brought by the cushions is unparalleled. 

In a near stereo, classical music is always played which gives a comforting vibe to the customers.

Upon seeing the establishment, Zackaya gave a big thumbs up to her smiling butler. She can tell that she was going to fall in love with the place.

They chose a table near the window and a waitress approached them upon seeing them take a seat.

"What would you like to order Young Miss and Young Master?" The waitress smiled amicably at the two.

Zackaya pondered on the choices displayed in front of her. She could not choose one, despite the grumblings of her stomach.

Rione smiled wider and ordered a Cappuccino paired with an Omelet. He is quite hungry, but not compared to his Young Miss. You could say that her stomach always fails to take enough food.

"Would you like anything else Young Master? I recommend you to try our specialty of Dark Chocolate Mousse. The chocolate is transported from the far north." The waitress smiled pleasantly as she put back her hair behind her ear. Her eyes flashed a bright green as she looked at Rione closely, not minding Zackaya at all.

Zackaya cleared her throat as if reminding the waitress of her presence." A blueberry cheesecake and a strawberry milk tea please."

The waitress blinked her long false eyelashes and turned to face her. "Could you please repeat that again Young Miss?"

"I am a customer and you are a waiter. It is not my fault for your own shortcomings. Do I need to repeat myself?" She raised an eyebrow.

"I'll bring your order right away." She strained a smile at Zackaya and winked at Rione before walking away.

"I swear, if this place was an ordinary place, I would have stomped on her feet a long time ago." Zackaya grumbled as she crossed her arms and looked outside.

"We can do nothing Young Miss." Rione tried to pacify her. "Even if the staff acts like that, I'm sure that there is nothing to be worried about the food."

She looked at him. "Why are you so good looking anyway? I should have never hired you if you bring trouble like this."

Rione sweatdrop. 'Is it my fault to be born like this?'

"Hmph. I should have slept instead of wasting my time." She crossed her arms and looked outside.

"You have been lured by good food Young Miss. This is the only time that YOU could take interest in the places located in the itinerary of the field trip."

"You make me sound like a lazy person." She pouted as she faced him.

"You are a LAZY person Young Miss." Her eyes went wide at his opinion.

"Where did you get the audacity to question my manners?" 

"I merely gave you my opinion Young Miss." He smiled. She could hear the faint whispers of the ladies around them. She could not help but roll her eyes.

"Your manners are unbecoming for a butler."

"I gave you an opinion Zackaya. As a friend, not a butler." His eyes became soft. "In the past, you needed a friend not a servant. It was my intention to be your servant."

"Whatever." She pouted. A comfortable silence enveloped them as they took notice of the scenery around them.

"This feels like a date." Rione mumbled.

"What did you say?" Her eyebrows scrunched up in confusion.

"Nothing to be worried about." He flashed a smile and started to hum. Despite his calm appearance, he's actually experiencing inner turmoil.  He did not attempt to elaborate further on his problems so she continued looking out of the window until their meal was to be served.

"Enjoy Young Master and Young Miss." A different waitress appeared and set their meal on the table. She flashed a business-like smile and walked away.

"I swear I would have stomped on her feet if she had tried to flirt with you." Zackaya muttered.

A delightful scent wafted out from the blueberry cheesecake causing her to snap out of her ramblings. The grumblings of her stomach seemed to ask her to wolf down the pastry immediately. Rione calmly sipped the cappuccino and smiled at the flavor.

"Try to calm down and eat it slowly Young Miss. Remember your manners." He leaned on the table and wiped the drool on her mouth with a napkin. She looked at him with surprise before looking away.

"You changed into a butler once again." She tried to hide the blush on her cheeks.

"I am a butler Young Miss." He grinned knowing that he elicited that kind of response from her before eating his omelet.

She rolled her eyes and started eating the pastry. He was right. She is definitely enjoying a pastry made from heaven. Her eyes sparkled and wanted to get more of the flavor from the dessert in front of her.

"Manners." He  'kindly' reminded as he wiped his mouth with a napkin. She glared at him before going into a 'graceful' persona.

The meal went well. Zackaya wanted to eat more but Rione stopped her and kindly reminded that the teacher would be furious knowing that they sneaked away. She could only grumble in response and could only walk away with the promise that he would make some of this delicious treats in the near future.

"Promise me!" She looked pointedly at him.

"Of course, Young Miss." Flashing one of his trademark smiles, a promise is forged between them. 

A/N:

I DID NOT DIE!  I deeply apologize, once again for not updating very much .

Quick Question:

Do you like to eat desserts?

Well I certainly do, though I don't have the money to keep up with this expensive hobby of mine.