Chapter 21

Llousander's POV

I walked in the hallways feeling happy with myself. Ignis contacted me and told me that he'll be coming home soon. He is a bit wimpy and a scaredy cat, the very reason that I like to tease him. Moreover, I am taller than him. I can tower over him any time and I like how his eyes went wide with fear.

"You seem happy Young Master." Rione commented as he appeared by my side. My grin got bigger.

"Of course~ A playmate of mine is coming home." Rione chuckled.

"Knowing you Young Master, poor Ignis must be feeling chills running down his spine."

"You are quite perceptive." I commented.

"Thank you, Young Master. I will take that as a compliment." He bowed slightly.

"Enough of idle talk. Why do you want to talk to me Rione?" I stopped and looked at him.

"It seems that Young Miss has joined a club." He reported.

"It's the club that specializes on swordsmanship, am I right?"

"You know her so well Young Master. Of course, she did. It's the only club that won't lull her to sleep."

I sighed. "What a troublesome little girl. Seems like I have to visit that club later on."

"That should be arranged immediately, Young Master." His smile turned into a frown. "The twins of the Ferrous House are members of that club."

"What?!" How dare they apply for membership with my little sister in it?! Are they looking to die at a young age?!

"Llousander-sama?" A timid voice sounded from my right. My eyebrows furrowed. Just great. One trouble keeps happening after the other.

"What is it, Chelsea?" Chelsea, the secretary of the student council and one of the scholars provided by the school.

"Veronica and Regina unleashed their powers in the school cafeteria. Two students have their arms froze and a couple with burns in their faces." She refuses to look into my eyes.

"Let me guess. You tripped into thin air, splashed your food in Regina's clothes and your juice drenched Veronica." I sighed tiredly.

"Yes, Llousander-sama." Her voice becomes tinier.

"I can't hear you~"

"Yes, Llousander-sama."

"Rione?"

"Yes, Young Master?"

"Hold on to this for a while." I threw him a bag containing gadgets that I would love to use on Ignis. But more important things are occupying my mind right Now.

I reached into my pocket and wore an earpiece. "Veronica and Regina are it again." I reported as I strode towards the cafeteria. The timid girl followed me with tears in her eyes.

"What the hell?!"

"I'm going to sue Regina and Veronica for this. I'm playing and I freaking died!"

"Don't you dare kill them Llousander!"

I heard multiple responses as I rolled my sleeves up to my elbows.

"I won't kill them. Yet." My eyes flashed red as I stopped in front of the cafeteria.

"I deeply apologize Llousander-sama!" Chelsea apologized. I let out a sigh.

"Stay back Chelsea. You won't like what will happen next. It'll get a bit messy." I dearly wish that my beloved sister is not inside this cafeteria right now. I do not want to let her see this side of me.

I opened the doors as destruction greeted me.

"Chaos." I greeted as they all stood still. "I have officially witnessed the chaos happening in this cafeteria. This enough is evidence."

Three of my fellow members came in.

"Hurry up and announce the verdict Pres. I can't wait to kick some butts." Tyler, the business manager, cracked his knuckles.

"They have to pay for letting me die Pres. I have failed to obtain a legendary equipment because of the fuss they created." Kyle, the treasurer, wiped his glasses clean.

"Don't you dare destroy this cafeteria Llousander Walxt!" Amethyst, the ever-loyal Vice-President, pointed her finger at me.

"I hereby authorize the student council-" The students froze up in fear. "To use magic."

Chaos erupted.

Zackaya's POV

"Did you even hear what I told you Zackaya?" Xyzer tapped his feet in the ground.

"Of course I did." The urge to roll my eyes was great, but the thought of being punished by Midnight for not listening is greater. He let out a sigh.

"As I was saying, the Student Council is the reigning council of the whole academy." He counted off on his fingers. "They are composed of five people, the president himself, the vice-president, secretary, treasurer, and the business manager."

"And I'm guessing the Llousander Walxt is the president."

"Of course he is." Xyzer rolled his eyes. "The ever-reigning school president who is called to be a demon lord."

"A demon lord?" I stifled a giggle. "Is it because he's famous for being anti-social?"

"One of the reasons." He let out a sigh. "Except for the fact that he rejects every woman who comes close to him." I let out a breathy laugh.

"Noble daughters don't laugh like that." His eyebrows furrowed.

"It's just that-" I let out another round of laughter. "He never changes."

"You know him?"

"Of course I do! He is my Onii-sama after all!"

"He is your what?!" His chair fell as his eyes went wide. I laughed again. His face is hilarious!

"Big brother, Xyzer. He is my big brother!"

"Zyfer!" He then ran towards the clubroom on where his brother is practicing. I laughed again when he tripped. This is too much! My stomach can't hold it anymore!

I then heard a crash and a yell. And saw a bloodied Xyzer walking towards me.

"You are responsible for my injuries. Bring me to the infirmary."

"Of course Cap'n!" I saluted at him and grinned toothily.

"On the other hand, never mind." He walked away clutching his head.

"I'm just kidding! Come back!" I laughed while running after him.

"Go away!"

"But you're bloody! People might think you just fought a bloody maniac! Or used your magic!"

"You're right." He stopped and contemplated something.

I approached him with a grin.

"But it's better than to be approached with the likes of you!" He took off running.

"Cap'n!"

"Get away from me you bloody maniac!"

"It's not my fault you tripped!"

"Your grin is creepy!"

"Cap'n!"