Chapter 4

Llousander's POV

I am started to get irritated with the woman in front of me. Yes, I am already 11 years old and father already assigned me a potential list of female candidates.

I don't care if she could play the violin, piano or the harmonica. I only want to see my little sister again. Speaking of her, it's her 7th birthday today. I wonder if anyone greeted her. Probably not.

I need to leave this lady in front of me. I still have to find time to escort my little sister to the park.

"Llousander, did you like it?" Her sickly sweet voice asked.

"It is very good." I said feigning a smile. "Can you excuse me for a moment? I have something to do with utmost emergency."

"Will you come back?"

"I'll try my best." Haha. As if.

"Okay." One of her sickly sweet smiles again.

I walked away from her and when I turned the corner, I ran.

When I opened Zackaya's door, her presence was not to be found anywhere.

Tsk.

I headed to my room and grabbed a black hood. I changed into my training pants and boots with a white shirt.

I opened my window and jumped. Knowing her, she would probably take the test and sleep somewhere.

My darling little sister, why are you so stubborn? You should have waited for me.

I ran towards the park which is quite exhausting for common humans, but I am a bit uncommon afterall.

I arrived at the plaza in time for a black hooded girl to step up.

"Divine Grace." The girl headed up and placed her hand on the crystal ball. The ball turned green. Woah, that's quite uncommon. She's just a bit below me because I have gotten Blue..

She was given a necklace and two correponding colors showed up. Blue and Black huh? Quite uncommon as well.

She dragged herself and jumped down the stage and stifled a yawn. In that split second, I saw blue eyes with a tint of silver and I knew that was her.

I'm proud of you sis. Even though I am not a legitimate child, I have a sense of pride on what you accomplished.

She sat down on a bench and started to sleep.

Dang, little sis. Are you unaware that this place is unsuited for sleeping?

As I approached her, two red haired nobles approached her.

"Ne, ne she is sleeping right?"

"And you've got the pen right?"

"Let's start!"

The twin brothers from the Ferrous House, Xyzer and Zyfer. I know that they are both pranksters though.

I tried to stop them but I was a bit far away which means that it is imposible unless I possessed an air element.

As their hands were nearing her face, a person appeared. He was tall, and he has black hair with black clothes.

"Back off. She's not yours to prank on."

A blue haired man with blue clothes appeared too.

"Calm down Grim."

"You shut up Midnight."

Is this what they so called the summoning?

Actually, you have very little chance of being able to summon them. The two persons who appeared were both of her spirits.

Let me explain first:
Everyone who is capable of using magic has a corresponding spirit according to their element. For example, I have a fire element therefore I have a fire spirit.

To summon my spirit, I must undergo a long incantation to summon it, and my mana will be drained a lot. When it was finally summoned, it will take the mana surrounding it and will not depend on the users mana. It will depend only on the users mana during summoning and if mana was lacking in its surroundings which is rare.

So it is very rare for someone to summon their own spirits, much more if it was two.

"Hoy brats, do you think you could escape?" Grim said stopping the advance of the twins and effectively snapping me out on my senses.

"We are both wrong,"

"And we are wholeheartedly"

"Sorry for making a ruckus."

The twins bowed down.

"Are you sincerely apologizing? I could see you're smirking Zyfer."

"How did you know my name?" He answered bewildered.

"I know the two of you enough to end your history." Grim said.

"Calm down Grim. They both apologized didn't they?" Midnight interrupted.

"Not everyone is nice Midnight. Remember that."

Midnight sulked.

"And you there!" He pointed to me. "Make sure to protect her. I'm counting on you human boy." Grim then disappeared.

"I apologize if he was rude in his behalf. But do please protect her, he would be very displeased if you don't. Thanks!" Midnight bowed and disappeared.

Seriously, I already know that without you telling me.