Chapter 17

Zackaya's POV

I knew that this would happen but I never meant it to happen.

A typical scene straight out from a movie.

I checked if they left my weapons or anything sharp but even the necklace that Onii-sama gave me is gone.

"The cliches of all cliches. Damn it." I clicked my tongue.

"Young Miss, I deeply apologize for being incompetent resulting in this situation." Rione looked at me.

I looked around and tried to analyze my surroundings. Great. Just great. I then noticed a shard of glass not far away from me. I tried to grab it but my bounded hands would not give me the opportunity.

"Rione. Kick that glass shard towards me." I motioned him.

"Gladly." He stretched his leg and kicked it towards me. I started to cut the rope tying my hands when the door suddenly opened.

In a situation like this, it's better to keep my mouth shut.

"Ara? The herbivores are awake?" A lady then when inside. I took a look at her face and she looked familiar.

"Herbivores? Why a herbivore?" Rione refuted.

"Because you are a herbivore."

"You make no sense at all."

"Herbivore."

"Adylis!" A gruff man with bulging muscles went inside the door.

"This is the captives?" His voice was very deep.

"Isn't that obvious Herbivore?" Poor man, degraded down to a low state.

"I am your boss Adylis. You are not worthy of calling me on such a degrading nickname."

Okay?

"I know only one Carnivore and that is not you." She flipped her hair and walked outside the room. She's so cool.

"So, this is the rumored lover of Llousander Walxt?" He looked at me with calculative eyes.

Wait, what? What did he just call me?

"How dare you call her the lover of Young Master?!" Rione really has anger issues.

"She is!"

"She is not!"

"She is!"

"She is not!"

"She is!"

I looked at them bored.

"If she's the Master's lover, wouldn't that be incest?!" Damn, did he just say that?!

"That would mean that Llousander's rumored young sister is true." The man raised his eyebrow at what Rione said.

Rione's eyes went wide when he realized what he said.

I want to facepalm. His words just caused loose ends to appear if we ever escape from here.

His eyes looked at me pleadingly and I looked back with a bored gaze.

"Look here Mister, what do you want from Llous?"

"I want his magic."

What?

"I want to extract his magic from him as soon as possible and become the most powerful magician in the world!" He let out a crazed laugh.

"What did you just say?" Both of us looked at the crazy man with confusing gazes.

Steal magic power? How is that even possible?