Chapter 28

6 years later

School Grounds

Zackaya's POV

"I did nothing Professor!" I raised my hands up. "Promise!" I restrained my urge to grin. Professor Elijah gave me a disbelieving gaze. Of course, he would never believe me.

"Your reasons made me deaf for some reason." He even scratched his ears. I really want to laugh right now.

"I would never dare do that Professor! I swear that it was the twins behind the incident!" I defended myself. I am not at fault here! Though, I still can't deny that I have nothing to do with this. He gave me a detention slip.

"How could you do this Professor! I thought we were friends!" I looked at him horrified. "After all we've been through, am I not worthy of your friendship?"

"I gave you a detention slip and I could add more hours. Knowing you Miss Walxt, you would ditch it and cause more mayhem. Off you go." He swatted me away from his office. I could only grudgingly obey. What did he mean by that?! Do I really cause that much trouble?

"How was it?" Zyfer appeared in my sights and I reflexively punched his face. The idiot dodged and Xyzer was the one who got punched.

"Zackaya how could you!" The painful whimpers of Xyzer fell on deaf ears. I could care less about his pain. It was not painful at all. He tends to overreact on things.

"How could you do this to my brother Zackaya?!" Zyfer exclaimed. Now he pretends to be angry at me. Damn it Zyfer. I could see you're trying your best to restrain your grin.

"I could see your grin Zyfer Ferrous. It's obvious from a mile away." He grinned back at me.

"Betrayed by my own blood." Xyzer muttered.

Zyfer Ferrous and Xyzer Ferrous. Two of them are capture targets of a game I used to play.

For your information, memories tend to pop out now that I'm older. I assume that they are memories though. I don't have amnesia as far as I could remember because there are no gaps from my memory.

Random things tend to appear on my mind every now and then.

There are things that never existed in this world but why do I remember using them? It was a world where magic did not exist as far as I concluded.

There was something called the Internet which fascinated me. Is it really possible that I can know anything I want with one click of a finger?

I once assumed that they are pure nonsense. There is no way that things exist. Magic does not exist in that world, so how could they have things more advanced that we now have today?

But my curiosity got the better of me so I tried to invent some of the things I remembered. About 90% of my experiments were a failure because I tried to use magic. The other 8% is a failure because they blow up due to extreme heat. The remaining 2% is when they actually work. I realized that the products I create would cause a huge imbalance in the world's economy so I had to keep it a secret.

Moving on, the remaining capture targets are Onii-sama, Rione and Prince Demetrix.

This is a game. More specifically, the history of a game.

I now know why Chelsea is someone I instinctively do not like.

She will become a light goddess and will be revered by the heroine centuries later.

Onii-sama and the others should actually not be called capture targets. The light goddess has several admirers and guess what? They are her admirers.