Chapter Six: Interviews

Isla Richards

I sat in the car holding Harry's hand as we drove near the Daily Mail news station.Harry hadn't let go of my hand since we left the palace. 

"Are you alright?" I whispered and he nodded. 

"Just nervous for you." He said and I nodded before I looked and saw we were drawing closer to the station. 

"Do I look alright?" I asked and he stared at me for a moment before grinning. 

"You look beautiful

"You look beautiful. I like you in blue." He said making me smile before the car stopped and my door was opened. I stepped out much like I've seen Kate do and smiled at the flashing camera. Harry soon stepped out and grabbed my hand. 

"Harry, how long have you two been dating?" 

"Isla, how you feel about dating a royal member?" 

They kept asking questions until we were safely inside and a man greeted us. He bowed in front of Harry before shaking our hands. 

"Hello, I'm Alex Matthews and I will be interviewing you two today. Would you two like anything to drink before we begin?" He asked and we both shook our heads. 

"No thank you." 

"Okay, then follow me to the set." He said and I smiled before following him with Harry quickly behind us. When we arrived on the set Alex turned and helped me up before people came and began setting us up with mics. I sat in my seat and smiled. 

"And we are on in three, two, one." 

"Hello everyone and welcome back. Today we have to two specials guests with us today. His Royal Highness Prince Harry and his lovely girlfriend Ms. Isla Richards!" Alex said and I heard clapping and Harry and I both waved. 

"So you two have been dating for a month now but have known each other longer correct?" 

"Yes. I met Harry when William took me home for holiday in our first year at University." I explained with a smile. 

"Harry, what was your first impression on Isla when you met her that year?" 

"She was beautiful. All the girls William hung out with were. But she was the first to walk up to me and introduce herself. Then afterward she said I had a piece of salad in my teeth." He explained making me laugh. 

"I thought you should've known. Your brother didn't say anything." I said making Alex laugh. 

"So when we aired you dating Prince Harry we also aired some things about your personal life? Any comments?" Alex asked and I took a deep breath before nodding. 

"My entire life I was shipped from school to school. I was never home. It didn't affect me much I had just learned all I need was myself. Then I met Will and he took me back home for our first holiday in University. I still believe he felt sorry that my parents wrote and said they didn't want me home until summer." I began with a smile.