Chapter Sixty-Nine: Prince Charle's Birthday

Isla of Sussex

I smiled and I looked towards Harry who was struggling to fix his bow tie. I picked up the end of my dress and walked towards him before I wrapped the tie and pulled.

"How is it women can do this easier than guys can?" Harry asked making me smile

"Because we don't get frustrated," I said with a laugh before I heard a knock and turned to see Will and Kate standing there.

"You guys ready to go? The limo is here?" Will said and I saw Harry nod. I reached for my clutch before grabbing Harry's hand and we followed Kate and Will out of our house.

"Isla you look beautiful!" Someone yelled and I waved to the camera's before Harry let me climb in first.

"You do look wonderful Isla," Will said and I smiled as I placed a hand on my stomach.

"You only say that because I'm your sister in law," I said and he let out a laugh before Harry got in and we took off to Buckingham Palace.

"I wonder if Granny and Granddad is going to be there," Harry said and Kate smiled.

"If they aren't there for their son's party that's wrong." She said and I nodded before the car parked and Harry stepped out and waved to everyone before he turned back and offered me his hand and I placed my clutch over my chest as I climbed out.

"Doing what my mother use to?"

"She was very smart in area's like this," I whispered to Harry before we stood in front of the camera's for a while and when we turned I saw Charles and Camilla waiting for us.

We didn't wait for Kate or William before we made our way up the stairs and I curtsied lowly to Charles and Camilla. When I stood up Camilla pulled me into a hug before staring at me.

"Wow, you are still glowing. Look at the baby bump." Camilla said and I smiled as my hand traveled to my five-month bump.

"The baby is growing every day

"The baby is growing every day. Moving around right now like no other." I said and Charles chuckled before I kissed both his cheeks.

"Granny is already there waiting for you." He said and Harry nodded before he grabbed my hand and led me to the second ballroom. The first one was still being occupied with my wedding dress and Harry's uniform.

"Your Majesty." I heard Harry said and I curtsied again before I stood up and Her Majesty smiled at me,

"Hello, Granny," I said as I kissed both her cheeks.

"Isla, it seems like it has been forever since I've seen you." She said and I held her hand

"I do apologize. I was wondering when are we going to Sandringham?" I asked and she broke out into a huge smile.

"In two week time. I would love for your mother and that adorable little boy to join us."

"Theo would love to come. I'll call my sister in law after I leave tonight." I said and she nodded before I turned and hugged Phillip.

"Hello ducky, how are you and the baby doing?" He said and I smiled as Kate and William came with Charles and Camilla behind them.

"The baby and I are doing good. A couple more weeks and I will officially be six months. I'm just tired of traveling. I don't want to travel until after the baby is born." I said and Phillip nodded before pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"I believe your husband is waiting for a dance." He whispered and I smiled when I turned to Harry and I grabbed his hand before we made our way onto to the dance floor.

"You just love to dance," I said as he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close.

"I do. Especially when I dance with you." He said and I smiled before I looked and saw Charles and Camilla dancing beside us.

"I love doing anything with you," I said before the song ended and I pulled away from Harry and clapped.

"Come on, let's get to our seat," Harry whispered in my ear before we made our way to our table where Will and Kate were waiting for us.

"How do you do it?"

"Do what?" I asked as I sat down.

"Be that happy with everyone around us," Kate said and I took a moment before looking at Will who shook his head.

"I ignore almost everyone when I have Harry with me. Forget what everyone says. As long as you know you love William and that he loves you. Screw everyone else." I said with a laugh and Kate grabbed my hand and squeezed it

"Thank you, Isla."

"No problem kitty kat."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Three hours later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stood beside Harry as we hugged Charles and Camilla goodbye. Her Majesty and Prince Phillip left over an hour ago and now we were all leaving.

Soon I saw Will and Kate rushing towards us and I raised an eyebrow at them

"What's wrong?"

"The news got a hold of it and we don't know from who." William began and I raised an eyebrow.

"Got a hold of what?" Charles asked and I shook my head.

"He didn't. He wouldn't he wanted to stay in hiding." I said and Charles raised an eyebrow.

"Who? I demand to know what is going on."

"My brother Andrew has just released to the public that he never died. That he faked his death." I said as my phone began to buzz.

"When did you find this out?"

"A women came up to me when I did that event with Her Majesty. When we went away for the wedding of Prince Guilliame's wedding I went with Madeline and found Andrew. I confronted him and told Maddy. I found out also that my father was the one who helped him fake his death." I explained before I unlocked my phone and showed everyone the pictured.

"I apologize for ruining your birthday party, Charles," I said and he shook his head.

"You didn't ruin it. Your brother did. You know you have to release a statement Isla." Charles said and I nodded before looking at Harry.

"I will first thing tomorrow morning."