Chapter Fifty-Four: Prince Guilliame's Wedding

Isla of Sussex

I stepped out of my room and turned to Sophie and Edward who were finishing up getting ready.

"How do I look?" I said and Sophie smiled as she walked over and fixed my hat

"You look beautiful." She said before she handed me my clutch and bracelet. We stepped out of our room and we all bowed as The King and Queen of Sweden were waiting for us.

"We were just about to knock," Silvia said as she hugged me.

"We just finished getting ready," Sophie said as she hugged Daniel and Victoria.

"Let's get this show on the road shall we?" Edward said as he held his hand out for Sophie to take and I smiled as Daniel offered me his arm.

"I can handle two females." He said and I laughed as I wrapped my hand around his arm and we walked to the elevator before walking outside. I waved to the cameras before climbing into the limo.

It took half an hour to get to the Notre-Dane Catherdal. As protocol, The King and Queen climbed out first before we all followed. I smiled as the cameras began to click and I waved to some of the fans waiting as Daniel offered his arm again and we made our way down the red carpet.

"Can we speak to them?" I whispered to Daniel who shook his head.

"No, just smile and wave." He said before the doors opened and we all went and sat on the groom's side.

"Oh wow," I said as white lace covered the seats. Edward helped me up before we took our seats behind the Swedish royal family.

"I wonder what her dress will look like," I said before Prince Guillaume came in with his mother.

"He seems so nervous. At your wedding, I thought Harry was going to hurl." Carl said making me kick his back seat.

"Be nice, the two of you," Victoria said with a smile.

"My wedding wasn't that bad. I surprised everyone when Prince Phillip walked me down the aisle." I said and Silva nodded as she turned to me.

"I was so certain either your nephew would walk you down or even Prince Charles." She said and I shook my head as Guillaume was standing in the front with the bishop.

"No, we actually had it planned for a while. We just never told anyone until the wedding." I said before the music started and we all stood up. I gasped when I saw Stephanie and wiped a tear away.

"Oh, she looks beautiful," I said with a smile as Stephanie began her way down the aisle with her brother.

"If your brother was alive would he have walked you down the aisle?" Daniel whispered.

"No, because he would have used me for fame. Now shush and let's pay attention." I said and I saw Madeline look at me before she smiled. I cried as Stephanie and Guillaume said their vows to one another.

"I know pronounce you husband and wife." Bishop Jean-Claude said and we all clapped as Guillaume hugged Stephanie. Once they were done walking down the aisle I sighed as the baby began moving.

"The baby won't stay still?" Queen Silva asked as she rubbed my back.

"I try everything to make it stop. It just doesn't." I said as we stepped down and began walking outside.

"Victoria was the same way. Only stood still when I sang." She said and I smiled before I saw Guillaume and Stephanie stop to take pictures.

"What crown are you wearing tonight?" Madeline asked as she stepped in line with me.

"The Lovers Knot Tiara. I'm excited to wear it." I said as I waved to some of our fans.

"Isla." Prince Edward said and I frowned before I looked up and saw Andrew.

"Oh you have to be kidding me! Can anyone see him?"

"No, hurry but don't let anyone see you." King Gustaf said and I nodded before I sped walk to the limo.

"Get in!" I hissed as I sat down.

"It would be nice for a hello." He said and I laughed.

"Why are you here? No one can see you!" I said as I saw Carl and Daniel stand in front of the windows so no one would see.

"I wanted to apologize."

"Andrew I don't care if you apologize or if you die for all I care. I don't want to know you." I hissed before I took a deep breath as the baby kicked.

"Andrew please. Until the baby is born I don't want to know you," I said and he nodded before leaning over and kissed my cheek.

" Bendicion." (Blessing?) He said and I smiled before nodding.

"Tenga Cuidado y manténgase Seguro." ( Be careful and stay safe.) I said before he pulled away. Daniel got him out of the limo before shoving him into a taxi and then Madeline climbed in.

"Are you alright?" She asked and I nodded before she pulled me into a hug.

"We really need to step up your security. Mum said so." She said with a laugh.

"My brother faked his death. He can get past security." I said before the door opened again and everyone climbed in.

"Are you alright love?" Sophie asked as she checked my face out.

"Yes, the baby just won't stop moving." I said as I looked at my belly.

"Try singing." Silva and Sophie said and I sighed as the limo began to move.

"You are the thunder and I am the lightning and I Love the way you know who you are and to me, It's exciting when you know its meant to be Everything comes naturally, it comes naturally. When you with me baby. Everything comes naturally. It comes naturally Bae bae baby." I sang and I smiled as the baby slowed down and I looked up to see everyone looking at me.

"You have a wonderful voice," Victoria said and I smiled before nodding.

"When I was in secondary school I had a band. I sang for a long time."

"Well, if being a royal doesn't work out you can do the singing." Carl said and we all shared a laugh.