Chapter Twenty-Nine: Daily Mail Announcements Part Three

March 15th, 2012

March 15th, 2012

We should all wish Ms. Isla Richards a very happy 29th birthday! Kensington Palace released this photo to the media along with Ms. Richards personal Instagram.

"Wishing Ms. Richards a very Happy Birthday today! Ms. Richards is spending the day with her fiance before going out for dinner with her eight-year-old nephew." Sarah said when she was seen leaving a store.

The photo was taken as the first ever photo to be released for Isla as a member of the royal family.

March 29th, 2012

March 29th, 2012

New puppy alert! Isla Richards was seen leaving the pound holding a new puppy. But as many thought it wasn't for her it is for her nephew Theo who has been heard to skip a year for his brilliant work.

A proud Aunt heard the news and quickly called her nephew to see what he wanted the most. He, of course, said a puppy and Isla made clear of her promise.

"The dogs' name is Miles. I love him." Young Theo asked when he was spotted on the red carpet for a child's movie with his aunt who smiled in the background.

"I'm very proud of my nephew and I know my brother would be too."

April 5th, 2012

April 5th, 2012

Uncle Alert! Prince Harry was seen coaching his soon to be nephews football team for a week. Theo's coach was sick from the flu and Harry quickly stepped in to help Theo.

Followers were shocked to see the Prince there but when they saw Theo they understood why.

"He was cheering like he was his father. When they lost Theo was in tears but Harry just picked him up and said he did amazing. To take this as a lesson and work harder next time." A father said as his son nodded in agreement.

"Prince Harry was an amazing coach. After practice one time he took us all to get ice cream! I told Theo I hope he brings him back again."

April 15th, 2012

April 15th, 2012

As the wedding of Prince Harry and Isla Richards get closer together Isla has been seen out and about with her mother Amanda Richards. Those two have finally made up after years of fighting. Amanda had been much involved in her daughters' wedding.

It is known publically that Amanda is separated from her husband of thirty years. Amanda was doing a small interview when asked if she could tell us the date of her daughter's wedding.

"I finally can! Her wedding is taking place on May 13th. It is a Sunday because my daughter is very strong about her religion and wanted to be married on a Sunday. I can not wait for that day." Amanda said with a smile.

When asked if she was walking her daughter down the Isla she smiled and shook her head.

"Not me. It is a surprise who will be walking Isla down." Amanda said before she walked back inside her work

" Amanda said before she walked back inside her work

April 29th, 2012

Just two weeks before her wedding Isla Richards and her fiance Prince Harry were seen in Ghana working with Unicef.

It was said during they engagement video that Isla would be helping Harry continue his mothers work. The Children were so excited to see the Prince and his fiance when they came to visit.

"It was wonderful to work with Unicef to help out. I had said for a very long time I wanted to help Harry finish his mothers work and I am going to fulfill that promise." Isla said when she spotted our news people.

"Aren't you supposed to be relaxing before your big wedding?" Our anchor Derek asked and Isla let out a laugh.

"You act as if I am pregnant. Not yet. In the future maybe. I am getting married to the love of my life. I can do my work until next week. Until then I will continue my work with charity if I so please." She said before she waved goodbye and walked back to the children.