Chapter Thirty-Three: After Party

Isla of Sussex

I grinned as I walked onto the balcony with Harry and the rest of our bridal party. 

"We're finally married," Harry said making me grin.

"Now it's just the rest of our lives," I whispered with a smile. 

"Hopefully children in there." He said making me glare at him. 

"I can't wait to get out of this dress and get this crown off my head," I said as I waved to everyone. 

"You look beautiful." He whispered and I smiled as I faced him. He leaned down and pressed a kiss to my lips earning everyone to cheer. 

"Come on you two," Kate said with a smile as we turned and began making our way inside. 

"Time to change." Princess Anne said and I nodded as Maddy picked up the end of my dress and we walked to the extra room. 

I sighed in relief when Kate took the crown off my head as Maddy unzipped my dress. 

"You did amazing," Maddy said as she brought over my off the shoulder white dress. 

"Thanks. I was nervous I would get my vows wrong." I said as Maddy helped me into my dress as Kate took my hair out and shook it out. 

"What would I do without you guys?" I asked making them smile as they hugged me. 

"Go crazy. Now let's give Charles the crown." Kate said as she handed me the box. As we stepped out the room I saw Camilla and Prince Charles waiting for us. 

"Were we taking long?" I asked as Maddy raised an eyebrow at them. 

"No, I just wanted to tell you that you looked like Diana." He said making me smile. 

"Thank you. I think that's why Harry cried." I whispered as I felt the tears welling up. 

"You remind me a lot of her. She would've loved you. You as well Kate." He said making me smile before I held the box. 

"I have to go give this to Mr. Spencer before we head down to the party," I said making him nod. 

"He's speaking to William and Harry over there." He said making me nod as I walked over to the middle. 

"Isla!" Harry said as he saw me. I sent him a wink before walking over to Charles who bowed. 

"Only do that in public please," I said making him smile. 

"You are royalty now. I must always bow." He said making me laugh. 

"Thank you for letting me use Diana's crown. I know how much you cared for your sister." I said as I handed him the box. 

"You remind me so much of her," Charles said making me smile as Harry walked over and placed his hand on my waist. 

"Well everyone seems to say that. She'll always be apart of this family." I said before Harry shook his uncle's hand. 

"God bless your highnesses," Charles said as he bowed one last time before turning and walking away. I smiled before turning to Harry. 

"Let's party my love." He said as he took my hand and we began to walk into the ballroom with Kate, William, and Maddy. 

"Their royal highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, and Ms. Maddy Richards." The announcer yelled earning everyone to cheer for us. I nodded to everyone before we took our seats at our table. 

"Hungry?" Harry asked as our food was passed out.

"Starving. With you, I won't be able to eat tonight." I said making Will let out a laugh. 

"Please stop talking." He said as we went back to eating. After we finished I frowned as the father-daughter moment began. I watched as Prince Andrew took his two daughters onto the dance floor and Prince Edward spun Louise around. 

"Isla." A voice said making me look up and see my father. 

"Daddy?" I whispered making him smile

"Harry called me. I didn't want to miss my only child's wedding." He said before he cleared his throat and held out his hand. 

"May I have this dance?" He asked and I laughed before standing up. 

"Of course," I whispered before I grabbed his hand. He walked me onto the dance floor and spun me around before pulling me close. 

"Mija, I'm so sorry." He said as we somehow were in the middle of the dance floor. 

"Stop. It is my wedding. I don't want to talk about it." I said and he nodded before I was dipped. 

"You looked so beautiful." He said and I smiled as a tear fell. 

"Thank you, daddy," I said before the song ended and everyone cheered for us.I watched as my father bowed to me before he turned most likely to find my father. I grinned as Maddy and Theo walked over to me and I picked my nephew up. 

"Auntie you look amazing," Theo said as I pressed a kiss to his forehead. 

"Thanks, babe. I know you wanted to walk me down." I said and Maddy let out a laugh before crossing her arms. 

"I really thought it would've been Theo." She said but Theo shook his head. 

"Auntie asked me but I said no because I knew Prince Phillip wanted to walk her down," Theo said making me smile as I hugged my nephew. 

"So where are you going for your honeymoon?" Maddy asked as I let Theo go so he could go dance and I led Maddy over to the cake. 

"Well, I only know one place and that's Paris. Harry won't tell me the other." I said making her laugh. 

"You deserve to be happy and I'm so happy he makes you happy. Your brother would be proud." She said and I smiled before I frowned. 

"I miss him. When we went and saw him it really hit me that my brother won't be there for my wedding or when I have kids." I said before Maddy brought me into a hug. 

"Stop it. Your brother wouldn't want for you to mourn him this long. Carry on his memory. Whenever you have a little boy name him after Andrew. But stop it." Maddy said making me smile before I saw Harry walking to us. 

"Time to cut the cake." He said and I frowned when I saw his sword. 

"Oh, Jesus I hope I don't cut myself with this sword," I said earning everyone to laugh as we stood by the cake. 

Harry placed his hands over mine as we lifted the sword up and made the first cut earning everyone to cheer.  I grabbed a small piece before smearing it on Harry's face making him gasp. 

"I'm gonna get you later." He said with a smile earning me to laugh. 

"Sure you are." 

A/N: Hello everyone! I was wondering if you guys would like me to make another book about Isla and Harry now that they are married or just continue here?