Chapter Twenty: Daily Mail Announcements Part One

July 11th, 2011

July 11th, 2011

Ms. Isla Richards was spotted with her sister in law Mrs. Maddy Richards leaving a private restaurant in Oxford. Ms. Richards clung to her sister in love in hope that the paps would leave her alone but boy, she was wrong. A man, who will remain nameless, had climbed on top of Mrs. Richards in hopes to catch a picture. Mrs. Richard had then got out of her car and punched the man. 

When Ms. Richards wasn't present at her boyfriend's football game we all asked Prince Harry. This was his answer. 

"An animal climbed on top of her sister in laws car. She's scared right now. I don't blame her. I wouldn't come either. She came back home crying and shaking. Whoever that man was, he is a pig." 

July 23rd, 2011

July 23rd, 2011

Early this morning Isla Richards release a photo from her account that is run by her assistant Sarah Rivera. Today is the birthday of her late brother Andrew Julian Richards Jr. This is what Isla had to say. 

'I remember you waking me up every Christmas so we could go outside and play. I remember every single morning of my birthday you would come in my room with a cupcake singing for me to blow out the candle. As I released your balloons with Maddy, Theo, Harry and Catherine I couldn't help but think of when you died. I lost a part of myself. I had lost my best friend. I miss you dearly but I know in my heart you are partying up in the sky all day. I hope you have a wonderful birthday big brother. May we meet again later on.' 

August 13th, 2011

August 13th, 2011

School is almost back in session. In two more days school will begin and Isla Richards released a photo of her and her nephew, Theo Richards when he was around one month old. Isla is both Theo's aunt and his godmother and she was very active in his life from when he was born to when he turned five. 

'My tiny baby is going into Year Three soon and I can't but feel sad. I had spent almost this entire year with him. Harry and I would always kidnap him when we didn't have anything planned for the day. One day my nephew is going to look at this photo and kill me but I don't mind. He was an adorable baby. Theo, you are getting too grown for me. We might have to lock you away. Love, Auntie Isla. 

August 4th, 2011

August 4th, 2011

Gym buddy alert! His Royal Highness Prince Harry and girlfriend of nine months were seen leaving the gym after working out for about two hours. Prince Harry was seen trying to shield his girlfriend from the camera since her stomach was being shown. 

When are camera people caught up with Prince Harry's brother, His Royal Highness the Duke of Cambridge, we asked his opinion on this photo. 

"It's vile that someone would take pictures of them like this. She was hot after working out. She didn't wear a jumper. It's normal for females to be like that. Leave Isla alone. She doesn't want to be followed. " 

August 20th, 2011

August 20th, 2011

Her Royal Highness the Duchess of Cambridge went home from a couple of days and took what her family believes as their adoptive daughter along with her. Seen here Catherine is walking with her sister Pippa and Isla along  Llanddwyn Island. Later on, Isla and Catherine were seen chasing after each other after Catherine kicked water into Isla's back. 

We had caught up with a man walking close to them and asked about the three women. 

"I honestly thought them to be rude because of them dating royal people. But they were kind. All three of them. When my son tripped and started crying Isla bent down in front of him and said it will be alright. Just a small booboo. She was lovely." 

"Then with Her Highness she didn't mind kicking the ball back and forth with my family. She did say it wasn't her favorite sport since her husband plays it too much but Isla joined in laughing saying the sport sometimes gets boring. They are both lovely girls. Hopefully, His Highness marries Isla soon." 

There you have it, people! Everyone is saying it! When will Prince Harry Propose to Miss Isla Richards?