Chapter Sixteen: I'm Back and New Rules

Isla Richards

I grabbed my bags from the guard and waved goodbye to Maddy and Theo as the took off back to Oxford. I stepped into the palace and smiled at the guard who was taking my things to my apartment with Harry. 

"Isla!" A voice cried out and I turned to see Kate rushing towards me with Will and Harry shortly behind her. I steadied myself as she tackled me in a hug and I smiled softly as I hugged her back.

"I'm gone a weekend and suddenly the tabloids are saying I was kicked out of the castle," I said and she laughed before Harry took me away from Harry and brought me into a hug before kissing me

"I've missed you." He said and I grinned up at him. 

"I missed you as well. But it felt good to spend time with my family." I said before I turned around and hugged William. 

"So what have I missed since I've been gone," I asked as we all began making our way back to Harry and my apartment. 

"Granny sent new rules for you that we have to explain," Harry said and I had to stop myself from rolling my eyes. 

"What kind of rules?" I asked and I saw Kate stare at Harry before turning to me. 

"I have to follow them as well." She said as Harry opened the door and we walked into the sitting room. 

I sat with Harry as William and Kate sat across from us and Will grabbed the packet from the seat beside him. 

"It's that thick?" I questioned and Harry quickly put his hand on my leg to calm me down. 

"Please remember how Granny is." 

"Okay rule number one you have to trade your phone in for a royal phone." Will began and I rolled my eyes at that one. 

"Rule number two no more social media," Kate said and I gasped before quickly shutting my mouth and leaning into the chair. 

"Rule number three you must bow to ever royal member if Harry is not present with you."

"Rule number four you must try to follow the knee length dresses." 

"Rule five is.." Will began before I cut him off. 

"Okay enough. I've heard I'll read the rest of the bloody thing later on." I said as I snatched it away from Harry's hand before handing my phone to Harry. 

"You can go get me that royal issued phone now," I said and Harry laughed a little bit before staring at me. 

"Granny is just being Granny. She still lives in her time period when she was born. We have to give her time." Harry explained before he kissed my forehead, got up and made his way out of the apartment. 

"So what else have I missed since I left?" I asked as I turned and faced the pair. 

"We will be leaving to Canada for about two weeks." Will said and I smiled before turning to Kate. 

"That's wonderful. Your first tour as a Royal. Are you ready?" I asked and Kate nodded. 

"Yes. I have already started packing." Kate said with a smile and I grinned at her. 

"You'll do amazing. You are a natural." I said before the door opened and in came Harry handing me my phone back. 

"I thought I get a new one?" I questioned and he shook his head. 

"No, the same phone they just added a new program into it." He said and I raised an eyebrow before grabbing my phone and placing it on the table. 

"So do you have any events coming up?" Kate asked and I nodded. 

"The 7th I have an invite to the Harry Potter Premiere here in London. I'm taking Theo with me." I said and Will groaned. 

"I wanted to go to that." He whined and we all started laughing as I leaned against Harry. 

"No sir, you have that lovely tour of Canada," Harry said with a grin. 

"Alright, but do you have anything else planned before then?" Will asked and Harry nodded. 

"Isla and I have a weekend planned with Granny and Grandfather," Harry said and I raised an eyebrow at him. 

"You did? When is this?" I asked and Will whistled. 

"You are in trouble." He said and Harry laughed. 

"The 28th is the first garden party and Granny wants us there," Harry said and I groaned before nodding. 

"Alright. I can do this. I can get dressed up and mingle with a couple of people." I said and Kate nodded as she patted my hand. 

"Okay so are we going to cook, order in, or go out? Because I am starving." Will said making me laugh as I turned to Harry who shrugged. 

"I didn't food shop yet. So going out it is." He said and I smiled before I grabbed my clutch and stood up with Harry. 

"Well let's get going," I said with a smile as Harry grabbed my hand and we began making our way out of the castle but we all stopped when we saw the Queen and Prince Phillip. Kate and I quickly curtsied as the guys bowed. 

"Is something wrong Granny?" Will asked as he and Harry stepped protectively in front of us. 

"Not at all. We heard Isla was back and wanted to say hello to her." The Queen said and I smiled at her. 

"It's good to be back," I said and she smiled at me. 

"I hope Harry told you that you would be attending the first garden party of the year in two weeks." The Queen said and I nodded. 

"Yes, he did. I can't wait." I said and she nodded before turning and making her way back to her office. 

"Take care you four." Prince Phillip said before we made our way to Harry's car. Harry helped me to my side before walking over to his side. Once the four of us were in Harry quickly took off towards The Five Fields. 

Once we walked in everyone stopped and stared at us. Kate and I waved to some of the people before we were led to the back where the private booths were at. 

"Sometimes I wish people would just see that we were normal people." Will said as he pushed Kate's chair in. 

"Well, you aren't. None of us aren't. We are either someone in the line to be the King of England or are married/ dating someone who is." I said and Harry raised an eyebrow at me before smiling. 

"I like when you speak the truth." He whispered before a waiter walked over and smiled at us. 

"Hello, your Highnesses. What will you all be drinking today?" He asked and I smiled at me. 

"Lemonade." 

"Water." 

"Cola." 

"Sweet tea." 

The man wrote that down before turning and walking away. I leaned my head against Harry's shoulder and smiled at everyone. 

"Why are you so happy?" Will asked with a smile as he looked at the menu. 

"I don't know. Just happy." I whispered before the door opened and in came the waiter with our drinks. 

"I'll have the Cornish Turbot," I said with a smile. 

"Roe deer," Kate said. 

"Yorkshire Hare." Both Harry and Will said. The waiter nodded before grabbing our menus and walking away. 

"So do you think you are ready for this Royal Garden Party?" Will asked and I quickly shook my head. 

"Hell no."