Chapter Twenty-Four: Daily Mail Announcements Part Two

December 31st, 2011

December 31st, 2011

It has finally happened everyone! Prince Harry proposed to longtime girlfriend Isla Richards Christmas Day when his family was opening presents. His Uncle the Duke of York smiled when asked what happened when Harry proposed. 

"Isla was shocked. Her words were 'holy shit'. She was crying but tried to wipe the tears away. I am so happy for my nephew he loves her so much. May they have the happiness they deserve." 

The date has not been set but Isla wants an early summer wedding so everyone is taking polls on when it will take place. Our guess here is that it will take place in June. Congrats your Royal Highness. 

January 1st, 2012

January 1st, 2012

Happy New Years from Isla Richards. Isla left the Royal family annual party and decided to invite her assistant Sarah River to her party with her sister in law. Sarah posted this picture of her personal account. 

'Happy New Years from the boss and me. She isn't really just my boss she is a sister I had always wanted. When she had called me and screamed she was engaged I was shocked. Your Highness, you are beyond lucky to be marrying this woman. I cannot wait to stand alongside her as you exchange vows.'

Sarah Rivera is reportedly going to be the matron of honor much to the Duchess of Cambridge's surprise. We are still waiting for the royal engagement interview. 

January 7th, 2012

January 7th, 2012

Miss Isla Richards and sister in law Mrs. Maddy Richards were seen on a talk show with our very own Daily Mail. We were instructed we couldn't speak of the engagement but we did ask questions about the wedding. To our surprise, Sarah won't be the Matron of honor but Miss Isla will have two. 

"I was scared to ask if I could have two and when Her Majesty approved I quickly called Maddy and said you and Catherine are my matron of honor," Isla said with a smile on her face. 

"I was shocked really. I didn't do a big wedding with my husband. I'm so happy for Isla." Mrs. Richards had said. When we asked if we could see the ring Isla grinned before lifting her left hand up and showing the diamond ruby. 

"What was your reaction when Prince Harry slid the ring onto your finger?" 

"I thought it was beautiful. There is a story behind the ring that will be revealed with the interview." 

January 8th, 2012

The royal family made an appearance at War Heroes premiere in London this evening. Ms. Richards was talking to her soon to be brother in law when she saw us and stopped before striking a pose. 

Her first matron of honor the Duchess of Cambridge laugh and tried to strike the same pose as Prince William shook his head with a smile. When we asked where her fiance was at she smirked. 

"I'm so not used to that word. He is in training until tomorrow afternoon." Isla explained with a smile. We asked her how it felt to be back on the red carpet and having fun. 

"It's amazing I just wish Harry was here or my nephew. Sometimes my nephew can be the better date." Isla said with a laugh before she waved goodbye and followed the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge inside the theatre. 

When the soon to be royal left she waved at us before following Catherine and William into the limo. While they were pulling away Isla and Will stuck their heads out and cheered before laughing and ducking back inside. 

January 12th, 2012

January 12th, 2012

Soon to be Mrs. Prince Harry was seen leaving her sister in laws in Witney to make her way to her nephews' football game. Parents had shared videos of Isla cheering her nephew on as he kicked the ball and scored a goal. When her nephew's team won Isla had run onto the field with her sister in law and they both picked him up cheering. 

"She's like a proud mum. My son is friends with her nephew and he says his aunt is like this because she missed out on a couple of years of his life. She'll be an amazing mother one day." One mother said as she spotted us. 

"She loves cheering him on. Her sister in law had little pom-poms and gave them to all the little kids so they can cheer on their brothers or sisters. They even taught the little girls how to do a cheer." A father said with a laugh as his daughter waved the pom-pom. 

Many were wondering if Prince Harry and Isla will ever have children when they get married or not.