Chapter Fifty-Six: Going Home

Isla of Sussex

I stepped down from the plane and smiled when I saw Eugine waiting for me with Theo and Bud.

"Bud!" I yelled before my dog broke away from Eugine and ran towards me.

"There's my boy! Have you been good while mummy's away?" I asked and he barked before wagging his tail. I grabbed his leash before walking towards Eugine and Theo.

"Your belly looks much bigger then it did before you left," Eugine said and I rolled my eyes before hugging her.

"Good to see you as well Eugine. Theo! Where's mummy?" I asked as he hugged me before he kissed my belly.

"Mummy is working. I called Eugine to come and get me. You have to stop leaving." He said as he took two of my bags and Eugine grabbed my duffle.

"I can't promise I'll leave again. But know I will always come back." I said before we made our way to Eugine's car.

"Thank you again for coming and getting me. I just don't want to see Catherine at the moment." I whispered and she nodded before rubbing my arm.

"I understand Isla. Food should be done when we get back to your house." She said before we all climbed into the car and Eugine took off to Keingston Palace.

"Oh, how I miss my home. I can't believe Christmas is only two months away." I said as we passed the guards who waved at us.

"I know. I have to start buying gifts once November starts." Eugine said before she parked and we all climbed out of the car. I let Theo grab Bud and for him to unlock the door while I grabbed my suitcase and duffle from Eugine.

"Thanks for being there for me. I know we aren't close but I would like for us to be." I said and she smiled as she pulled me into a side hug.

"I'm always here for you Isla. But you and Catherine need to talk to each other. So I hope you forgive me." She said as she opened the door and I saw Catherine and Will cooking.

"Welcome Home!" They both said and I sighed as I looked at Theo who grinned.

"Let me put your bags to your room titi." He said and I sighed before I bent down and took Bud's leash off and he ran to his bed.

"I'm sorry about what I said Isla. I didn't mean it."

"You did and that's what upsets me the most. I am having your niece or nephew. You should be happy for me not jealous that I got pregnant before you. " I said and Catherine went to say something but she stopped.

"Catherine I would've loved for you to get pregnant first. Everyone thinks Harry and I only got married because I was pregnant. But I love my baby because it will always be pushed behind your children. Your child will be treated better than mine so let me have my moment." I said before I reached and wiped my tears away.

"Oh, Isla. I am so sorry." She said as she pulled me into a hug.

"I never met anything that I said. I was getting so angry with everyone asking me when am I going to have a child. Then when Harry took you to the hospital and came back and said you were pregnant I was so happy for you." She said and I sighed as we pulled apart.

"Let's agree that me having a child first is alright," I said and she nodded as we hugged each other.

"I love you Is." She said and I smiled as I pulled away from her.

"Love you too Kitty," I said before I turned and hugged William.

"Granny wants to speak with you. I have her on line one in your office." He said and I nodded as I went to my office. I locked the door behind me before I sat on my desk.

I took a deep sigh before I picked up the receiver and pressed the button one.

"Your Majesty?" I asked when the phone clicked on.

"Hello, Isla. Did you have fun in Luxembourg?" She asked and I smiled as I relaxed.

"I did. I loved the wedding, thank you for sending me there." I said and she laughed.

"I just wanted to check on you after your flight. When I use to travel pregnant I would get so tired."

"I am but Catherine, William, and Eugine are over making dinner for me and my nephew Theo," I said and I felt myself looking at my ring.

"Oh well, Isla since I know you are busy I want you to come to the palace tomorrow for lunch. We need to talk about your maternity leave and more outings." The Queen said and I nodded.

"Of course. I will be there."

"Goodbye Isla."

"Goodbye, Your Majesty," I said before I heard the dial tone. I hung up the phone and sighed before I kicked my heels off, grabbed my phone, and made my way back towards the living room.

"What did she say?" Will asked as he handed me a glass of pop.

"To see if I am tired from the flight and then she asked me to go over tomorrow," I said and they all raised an eyebrow at me.

"I can't drive myself anymore. I get so tired and soon my belly will be in the way." I said and William nodded before he pulled out his phone.

"I have nothing to do tomorrow so I can drive you there. She wants you for lunch?" He asked and I nodded as I sat down next to Theo and pulled him into a hug.

"Did your mum talk to you yet?" I asked and he nodded before he took a deep breath.

"We'll be okay. Hey, my laptop is in my purse go play your games while I talk to everyone." I said and he nodded as he grabbed his cup of juice and went to my room.

"What happened in Luxembourg?" Kate asked and I smiled as I turned to them.

"When I was on that outing with the Queen a women came up to me and told me my brother is alive and he was leaving in Luxembourg. Carl went to every pub and found his address. Madeline and I went and I told Maddie." I said and Will shook his head.

"Isla, why didn't you call me?"

"Because we were fighting and I didn't want to talk to you," I said making her laugh before the timer went off.

"Oh, the food is done!" William said and I rolled my eyes.

"I better not get food poisoning!"