Chapter One Hundred and Six: Glamour Interview

Isla of Sussex

November 15th, 2013

I sat with Diana in my arms as people from Glamour Magazine filled into Craigowen Lodge and began setting up for my interview.

"Can I just ask why out of all Royals you want to interview me?" I asked the photographer Rex Davis.

"You are one of the newest royals to join the British Royal Family. On top of the fact you are Hispanic, you have brought so much light to children with diseases, veteran help, and children who have been abandoned. People love you Isla."  He said and I looked over at Harry who smiled.

"So we are going to do the interview part first and we are going to start with basic questions. Where did you grow up?" Rex asked as one of his assitant took out a recorder.

"I grew up on the east side of London. Once I turned ten my parents moved us to the north to get away from everything." I said as I helped Diana stand up on her feet.

"What did you study at University?"

"I majored in Business and minored in English Literature."

"When did you meet your husband?" He asked and Harry sent me a wink.

"I met Harry during the winter holidays of my first year. William brought me to Sandringham. William didn't want me to be alone because my parents didn't invite me back. Harry was the first person I met actually."

"When Harry proposed to you were you scared about joining the royals?" Rex asked and I froze for a moment before shaking my head.

"I wasn't scared. I was nervous that I wouldn't live up to what people expected me to be. Then I got pregnant very quickly and then rumors began with people saying Harry only married me because of that." I explained as Diana let out a scream as Buddy and Max ran into the room.

"The whole family is here!" Rex said with a laugh as someone took a photo.

"Do you have a favorite patron?"

"No, I don't have a favorite. I love all of my patrons and all of them hold a very good place in my heart and I wish I could visit them more often." I said as I stood up and placed Diana on my hip.

"When you gave birth to Diana what was the first thought that went through your head?" Rex asked and Harry let out a laugh.

"Well for me the first thought that went through me was oh God she is so small. How is she so small?" I said and Harry smirked.

"What about you Harry?"

"I thought she looked so beautiful. Then when the nurse took her away I thought where the hell are they taking my daughter."

"When news broke of you taking over Princess Diana's patron of the national ballet people were very happy. How do you two keep her name alive?"

"I tell both Isla and Diana stories of my mother. Isla has a lot of jewelry and clothes that once belonged to my mother. I mean we named my daughter after her." Harry said and I nodded as I spun around with Diana.

"We have photos of Harry, William, Charles and Diana all over the house. I show Diana those photos almost every day."

"When you arrived at the memorial fountain for your mother in law what was going through your head?"

"I thought of my husband who was home still grieving. I thought of my brother in law who was home holding tight to his wife and son. I thought of Harry's Aunts and Uncles who still grieved over their sister. I wanted to make sure I did them all proud."