four; friday blues.

chapter four!
( friday blues. )
‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗
millie

"SHIT. SHIT. SHIT. i'm so fucking late." i said to myself, rushing to put on my clothes.

i wore dark skinny jeans, brown ankle boots, and a pink crop top sweater.

after i had my outfit on, i raced down the stairs, grabbing the tea my mum left on the counter, and speeding out the door.

i had woke up 30 minutes late, and was already halfway missing 1st period.

what a great day to try and look cute.

i had sped my way to hawkins high, quickly grabbing all of my shit and turning off the engine to my car, and practically ran to the front office.

i had always been a good kid in school. i hated missing, being late, or anything in between.

"hi, i'm sorry, can i get a tardy pass?" i asked the older woman, whose name i was yet to know, as she smirked at me a bit.

"already starting a reputation for yourself, are you?" she said jokingly, handing me the slip as i didn't even bother to answer her, and i raced down the halls to my locker.

i basically threw my stuff in there in every which way, and jogged to 1st period, which was halfway over.

i walked in quietly, trying not to disturb anyone, which was a fail.

the door creaked, making me mentally facepalm, and everyone's eyes darted towards me.

all eyes, and one beautiful smirk.

"sorry, mr. griffin, i woke up late." i said, blushing a bit, feeling everyone's stares in my side as i handed him the tardy slip and walked to my seat, everyones eyes going back to what they were doing before.

as i got comfortable in my seat, i began writing the notes on the board and i felt a tap on my shoulder.

"long nights, huh?" finn whispered to me, smirking.

"shut the fuck up, wolfhard. from what i hear, you've had plenty of long nights, right?" i smirked back at him mockingly, rolling my eyes.

he bit his lip.

and god, if it wasn't sexy.

"those are just rumors, you know. i've never lost the big V. and i don't believe you have either. it was a joke." he laughed, as if it wasn't a big deal to lose your virginity.

i looked him up and down one more time, before i quickly turned back around to my table, who, once again, were all smirking at me.

"what?" i snapped at them all, and they all snapped their heads back to their work.

you show up late one time.

a/n: so i'm skipping to the end of the day because i don't feel like writing a school day. also don't forget it's friday.
___________________________
finn