fifteen; not your battle.

chapter fifteen!
( not your battle. )
‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗
millie

"GOODMORNING, GUYS," i said to the four faces sitting around the breakfast table on wednesday.

i was in a cheerful mood. today was the last day of school for two and a half weeks.

"morning," they all hummed in unison, gavin going back to his paper, my mum fixing the eggs, and finn and jack scrolling around on their phones.

"i like your outfit, mills," finn noted, making me give him a slight blush and a smile.

i wore dark skinny jeans, a pink and white polka dotted sweater, and my white converse. my hair was left naturally wavy. nothing too special, so i wasn't sure why he complimented it, but i accepted anyways.

"thank you!" i walked over to the coffee/tea maker and began to make myself my daily cup of tea.

my mum brought the plates of food over towards where the guys sat waiting on it, like hungry pack animals. as soon as she dropped the dishes infront of them, they dug in like it was their last meal.

i chuckled. "boys," i shook my head to my mum, who agreed and poured herself a cup of tea.

after breakfast was finished, gavin and my mum headed off to their jobs, leaving me sitting on the couch and finn and jack play fighting.

finn had jack in a headlock, about to give him a noogie and messing up the beautiful locks jack worked so hard on. note the sarcasm.

"boys! god almighty, it's like a house full of kindergarteners!" i pulled finn's arm away from jack's head, him letting go of him in the process.

jack breathed out a thank you and fixed his hair.

"what? we were just having a little fun!" finn whined to me. i ignored him and grabbed my needed things for school, my tea, and my keys.

"let's go, fucktards," i rolled my eyes and walked out of the house and towards my car, where only jack was going to be riding with being as finn had to drive his own car.

jack soon came out of the door, followed by finn, who, if i hadn't mentioned before, looked extremely well.

as soon as jack was in the car, i drove towards the school and got there as quick as possible.

"i can't wait for today to be over with," i groaned once i had parked and we were out of the car.

little did i know just how eventful that day would be.

__________________________

"millie! wake up!" i felt two soft hands shaking me.

once i had came to my senses, sophia came into view, muttering something about how it was time for lunch.

i nodded and grabbed all of my things, walking out with sophia by my side.

we stopped by my locker to throw our things in there, because sophia was too lazy to put her things in her own locker, and to fix our nappy hair.