eight; dirtbag.

chapter eight!
( dirtbag. )
‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

finn

IT WAS SATURDAY night that i got a facetime call from jack.

the call that excited me, and scared me the same.

"you're not going to believe this," he said as soon as his face appeared, shaking his head and smiling.

i urged him to continue his story as i walked from the den to my room with a bag of cheetos in one hand, and him in the other.

"so, you know how my dad was dating that one girl?"

i nodded.

"he proposed to her tonight. and we're moving in with them this week," he smiled, flipping from on him stomach to laying on his back, his brown mop falling in different ways.

"that's great, dude! i mean, you like her right?" i lay the same way as jack did, my curls going forty different places and a double chin appearing.

"that's not the best part, bro. she has a daughter,"

"and?"

"and, her daughter is millie!" he started, my mouth dropping, "we're going to be siblings, and living in the same house! and she has hot friends that i can flirt with, bro! and you know what else that means," he wiggled his eyebrows, meaning that millie and i were going to be staying at the same house when i slept over at jack's.

i hopped off my bed and began to do a happy dance, which consisted of me shaking my chest like i was motor boating someone and wall twerking. don't ask.

i screamed, like i always do at random times, but it was an excited squeal rather than me just being dumb.

"jack! do you know what this means? i'm going to get that makeout session, and gaten will owe me $30!" i said excitedly, making his chuckle at my happiness drop to a disappointed scowl.

"really? that's all you want from her? god, finn, are you ever going to actually settle down and treat women correctly? i may be a jerk and i may be annoying, but damn, at least i'm not awful to girls," he spat to me, every word true.

i wanted to be mad, but i couldn't get upset at the truth.

"i-" he cut me off.

"no, finn. i'm tired of this shit. i love you, man, and i'm saying this as a friend should. you are a straight up fuckboy. you're a dirt bag, finn! and i'm not letting you tear her apart. she's too pure for that. she's the actual definition of the perfect girl for you, finn, and you want to take advantage of it, what, because you're handsome? you're 'fuckable'? not happening. sorry, but family is first. and i've finally got the opportunity to be a protective brother, and you won't tear millie down, i'm sorry, but no," he got angry at me, pointing his fingers and shaking his head.

i sat there in shock.

"yeah, you're right. i'm a hoe, i get it. but i don't think millie needs you to protect her. she seems able to hold her own pretty damn well, grazer. and i'm not gonna get mad at you for being blunt, because, yeah, you're right. but don't deem her unable to protect herself," i said to him calmly as he bit his lip.